𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁3

After school,i went outside and seen jaden talking to chase. I walked towards them and chase walked away as soon as I was about to say hi. What's up with him? I thought to myself. Jaden looked at me and grabbed my hand. "Jaden what's going on?" I said as we were still walking. "It's about chase." I stopped walking and he stopped to. "Listen I know chase likes you and I can't let you stay with him tonight." I looked at him without saying anything.

"Well I don't like him. He respects-" he cut me off. "It's either me or chase." "If you really loved me I wouldn't have to choose.." jaden stood there in shock. I walked away and looked for chase.

"Chase!" I grabbed his arm and he looked at me. "Noen what are you doing? Shouldn't you be with jaden..?" " chase I don't wanna pick between you guys.." he looked at me and said "Noen pick him. He's your boyfriend."

I looked at him and sighed

"But chase I've known you since I was 2! I can get over jaden but I can't just leave you.."

He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Noen are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure! Now let's do something else besides talk about jaden"

He smiled and we walked to his car. He looked at me as he started the car and stared for about 6 minutes. He then put his eyes on the road and we drove to his house, as we got out of the car I noticed a hoodie in the back seat. It was purple and pink with stars on it. It looked like a girls hoodie but who am I to judge. "Hey chase, who's hoodie is that?" He grabbed it and looked down. "It's mine.." he said almost whispering. "I like it" I said trying to make him feel more comfortable. He smiled and locked his car doors. He unlocked the front door and I ran into his huge house.

He's family is rich and he can get anything he wants. I wouldn't say I am poor but I wouldn't say I'm rich either. I can barely afford school and clothes while chase is living the life.

"Chase can we order some pizza?"

He nodded and sat his bags down and grabbed his phone.

I sat down on the couch and took out my homework.

It was math.

I'm horrible at math. I get confused and always have a break down. chase isn't great at math but he was better than me.

" chase can you maybe help me with math it's so stupid."

"its not hard noen you just don't pay attention"i rolled my eyes and pull his arm so he fell on the couch next to me.

"What do you need help with cutie?"

I pointed to the first problem and chase helped me solve it. I started to blush as chase wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I tried solving the next few problems but it was hard. I was so close to crying but I didn't want chase to think I was a baby. I just guessed the rest of the answers and stuffed the homework in my bag.

I heard the door bell ring and ran towards the door and opened it. He gave me a dirty look like everyone does. I frowned and grabbed the pizza as chase paid for it.

It was unfair how everyone would look at me weird for wearing a skirt. I felt horrible and didn't even want pizza anymore.

"Aren't you gonna eat Noen?"

"Oh um.. yeah"

I grabbed a slice of pizza and forced myself to eat it.

"You don't have to eat it if you don't want to"

I placed the slice down and smiled at him.

I grabbed my phone and seen messages from my mom:
M-Noen where are you?
N-at chases house
M:sure you are. Your probably at the mall getting a dress to be the weirdo you are.
N:I swear I'm with chase mom I wouldn't lie to you.

I started to tear up. "Chase I'm gonna go to the bathroom.."

I ran into the bathroom and sat on the floor. I didn't wanna go home tomorrow but chase would be suspicious of me if I asked to stay another night. I calmed myself down and walked out of the bathroom.

"Are you ok? i seen you were texting someone.."

I nodded and grabbed my slice of pizza. I was starving but at the same time I didn't wanna eat. I took a bite and it tasted better than the meals my mom would give me at home, well when she let me eat..
-------