𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 7

Chases POV
We got to the mall and I noticed how happy Noen was. I've had a crush on him for about 6 years now but I knew confessing my feelings would ruin everything so I just kept it to myself. He got out of the car and looked at me for a good 6 minutes before I said something. "I'm hot I know now let's go" I said walking into the mall. "Chase you don't have to buy me anything " "I want you to be happy and if you getting new clothes makes you happy we're going to get you new clothes" we walked into the store and when we were looking around people gave us weird stares but I didn't mind. I was friends with the "weird kid" in my school..I was used to it. "Chase I want this it's pretty" he said pointing to a skirt "here" I said handing him 100 dollars. "You can get whatever you want and I'll be at the food court getting us something to eat" he smiled and hugged me. Kinda wish it was a kiss but not all dreams come true.

I walked into the food court and bought me and Noen each a burger and fries. I sat down and I seen Noen walk towards me with two bags full of clothes. "I see you had fun cutie" he rolled his eyes and sat down across from me. "Why do people hate me so much" I looked up at him with a confused look. "I'm confused no one hates you " I seen tears in his eyes as he looked down. "Well when I was shopping people kept calling me names and staring at me" I seen tears fall from his eyes. "Noen no one hates you in fact i bet a lot of people love you. You can't cry because some strangers made you upset. Ignore them and be yourself" I said wiping his tears. He smiled and looked at me. "Now eat your burger so we can sneak into my house" I said giggling.

After we finished eating we left the mall and went to my house. I noticed Noen had fell asleep. He was adorable. I parked my car in the driveway and woke Noen up even tho I didn't want too. "Cutie time to wake up" I said shaking lightly. He opened his eyes and rubbed them. "Come on you can sleep when you get in the house" I opened the trunk and got his suitcase and back pack. I walked to the door and unlocked it and Noen ran inside. "Your house is bigger than I thought" he said while looking around. "It's not that big" I showed him his new room and helped him unpack. "I'm tired" he said laying on his bed. "Then close your eyes and go to sleep" I said walking towards the door. "Fuck you" I rolled my eyes and walked out of his room.