𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 2

I looked at myself in the mirror and asked myself " do my friends really like me.." "yes they do." I turned around and seen jaden smiling at me. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "So Noen someone told me you liked me and-" "CHASE TOLD YOU?" "No bub, someone else did now stop yelling" i smiled and looked down. Next thing i knew i felt his soft lips against mine .. but it didn't feel right..

I pulled away from the kiss and smiled. " I love you Noen.. will you be mine" I smiled and nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked back to the cafeteria. Chase looked at us and he didn't look happy.. "chase what's wrong?" I grabbed his hand. He pulled away and mumbled. "Nothings wrong bit-" he stopped himself. I looked at him then looked back at jaden. Breaking the silence I said " Class starts soon we should go.." I kissed jaden and went to my locker. Chase walked behind me but he wasn't as close as usual..

maybe he didn't wanna disrespect my relationship I thought to myself. "Hey chase can I stay at yours tonight?" He looked at me and said "sure but why" I looked down and started playing with my fingers. "well um-" "You don't have to answer, sorry if I made you upset" I looked at him and smiled. "CHASE" I heard someone yell. It was Charli.

Chases little sister.

Omg I hate her. I don't even know where to start. She acts like a child and cries all the time but I couldn't do anything about it since she's only 15 and acts her age..sometimes. She's kinda famous on tiktok so when I'm with chase,chase is with Charli and Charli is getting followed with flashing lights taking pics of her...it's crazy right? She's not even 18 yet and has Million followers and people following her like she's Harry styles or something.

I looked at her and faked smiled. I didn't want chase to think I'm mean and ignorant. She hugged him and he hugged her back. I looked down and coughed. " oh sorry.Hi Noen!" Charli smiled and I just looked at her. "Noen atleast say hi. I know you don't like her but you could atleast be a little nice? " I waved my hand at her and she frowned. I felt bad but I didn't really care. "Hey chase mom wants to talk to you about-" he put his hand over her mouth and nodded. "We have to go to class Charli we'll see you later!" I pulled chases arm and he smiled. His smile is cute. Wait I have a boyfriend.

I checked my phone and texted jaden

N:hey jaden I'm staying with chase tn!
J:why didn't you ask me?
N:chase is my bestfriend plus you were in class!
J:ok but we have to talk..
N:ok we can talk after school