𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 5

"Chase I'm tired" I said laying my head on his stomach. "You can go to sleep cutie no one is stopping you"

Fuck he's hot. Shit he's my bestfriend I can't fall for him.

I closed my eyes and felt chase playing with my hair.Ok maybe I like him more than a friend WAYYY more than a friend. I felt my eyes get heavy and I felt my body shut down.

..................................................................

I woke up and chase was still asleep. I looked at my phone and looked at the time. I got up and stole some of chases clothes and slipped them on. I took one of chases tooth brushes out of the package and brushed my teeth quickly. My mom was gonna kill me if she knew I was with chase. I quietly opened chase door and grabbed all my stuff and ran out of his room.

I walked down the street hoping my mom wasn't awake yet. I finally stopped at my house and tried to sneak in but my mom was right there ready to hurt me.

"WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT" she yelled in my face.

"I was with chase" tears started to fill my eyes and I felt my heart racing and I could hardly breath.

"Your a fucking disappointment. Your supposed to like girls not boys" I felt tears starting to fall down my face. I ran upstairs to my room and quickly locked the door. I wanted to call chase but I couldn't tell him about my mom. I got in my bed and closed my eyes thinking about all the things my mom always told me.

Maybe I am a disappointment.