Ballad 1: Recapture And Departure

Inspired By JJBA: Golden Wind

A/N DISCLAIMER
RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth and Monty Oum. All art/vids/music shown are property of their respective artists/companies. "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" is part of Hiroki Araki. PLEASE support JJBA's official Release. You will not regret it.

Just a quick little AN from your's truly
Risotto Nero has been my favorite antagonist of the series aside from Kira Yoshikage. I've wanted to write this story since I first started writing on Wattpad, It's gone through alot of "idea" changes, and some elements have changed drastically.

Of course, this is just your traditional crossover fanfiction and I understand if that draws people away. With that being said, i decided to put this into a two part story idea. I just felt a one-parter doesn't do best villain Risotto justice. Additionally, I DO plan on making this a full fledged fan fiction in due time. I just wanna clear away some other stories first.

!!!!!!I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY AND ALL SPELLING/GRAMMAR ERRORS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!

[Risotto Nero POV]

(Shortly After Risotto's Defeat)

I was born in Sicily, 1974. I had relatively calm and simple life. Unfortunately, it all changed with the death of my dear cousin. When I was at age 14, he had been killed by a drunk driver. Though the man responsible had been locked away, I felt justice had not been dealt.

Several years had passed. Through that entire time, I had been planning to exact the proper revenge against the man. I, now 18 years of age, had killed the driver shortly after he was released. This time, justice was done. The man's fate, was now complete. If I was honest with myself, this event was most definitely the singular cause for my downfall into darkness.

Over the following years, I had caught the attention of a rising gang. The gang's name was "Passione". When I was 21, I had become a full fledged member of "Passione" and with it, had awakened my own soul's power. Apparently, it was called a "Stand". My "stand" was fittingly named, Metallica.

The stand in question, was a colony based ability. By using magnetism, I could pull any iron and shape it to my will. And as many know, Iron is quite abundant. Whether it was in the air, sand, water, food, vehicles, buildings or even in a person's own body, if it was present, I had absolute dominion over it.

I could turn a man's own blood into razor blades. I could turn the iron in the air or ground into knives. I could even coat myself in iron to form camouflage for myself. It was not an ability that could serve a singular purpose. No, it was a stand ability with nigh infinite possibilities.

Over the next years, I had formed my own team. We were never the most cheery folk, but we still saw each other as family. We still trusted only each other. We were called "La Squadra Esecuzi". It was the only family I had, additionally, it was the only family my fellow members had as well. Our job was nasty, there's no doubt about it. A simple and nearly unstoppable assasination team for the Boss of the gang himself.

Though I cared deeply for each member, I forbid myself from explicitly showing it. I feared that rival branches of "Passione" would use my feelings as leverage against me or my fellow members.

Risotto Nero, The Jester who nearly toppled the Crimson King in his own court. Risotto Nero, The feared and illusive leader of "La Squadra Esecuzioni", "The Execution Squad". We were never respected, only feared or looked down on. We were never given our debts due, merely kept on a leash with the minimal rewards to keep us loyal. We were never allowed to soar higher in "Passione", the mafia that ran most of Italy, nor were we allowed to sink.