Ballad 8: To Fool A Court

DISCLAIMER
RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth and Monty Oum. JJBA is property of Hiroki Araki and David Productions. All art/vids/music shown are property of their respective artists/companies

A/N: At first, I wasn't going to drop one of these right at the start... But this story gained just over 500 reads unexpectedly :0 I'm pretty speechless...You guys are just so...Amazing. From the bottom of my Kiwi and Tea riddled heart, Thank you.

[3RD PERSON POV]

[Location: Beacon Academy]
[Time: 3:55PM (One Week Later)]

Within only two more weeks, Beacon Academy would be reopened for the school's second semester of the year. As such, Risotto and Doppio both doubled their efforts with their steadily improving Mistralian. In addition to this, the two had often referred to their "scrolls" to gain nearly immediate information covering the history and various cultures of Remnant.

Over the course of this time, the duo would frequently find themselves spending more time with each other. Whether it was within the confines of Risotto or Doppio's personal dorms, eating across from each other in the cafeteria, or 'running into' each other during their now frequent trips to Vale; the pair would never go long with being alone. Though it was quite coincidental, it was to be expected. Stand users often attracted other stand users after all. The fact the two had only been drawn to each other, was a relief neither of the two needed to blatantly confess.

Currently, the two sat beside each other in the headmaster's office. Though school would start in two week, students were expected to return in only one. As such, Ozpin felt it was appropriate to inform the 'stand users' before it would occur. On a second note, the headmaster also had a responsibility to 'review' several other note worthy issues.

Taking a sip from his iconic mug, the former wizard glanced between the two. Doppio, who he had known for several month longer then Risotto, was as cheerful as ever. Risotto on the contrary, was as emotionless and indifferent as custom. Ozpin thought it was quite the dynamic. Doppio, who was radiantly eccentric in his own way, complemented the hollowed detachment of Risotto. For a moment, Ozpin internally chuckled at the situation. Clearing his throat, he diverted his attention to the matter at present, in Mistralian of course.

Ozpin: "Risotto. Doppio. As you know, the second semester will begin in only two weeks. Students will return next week, giving them a entire week to refamiliarize themselves with the schedule we offer."

Pausing for just a moment to clarify the two men were listening completely, Ozpin was only met by two sets of focused eyes.

Ozpin: "In short, you will soon find the school far less vacant then previously. Doppio, you have met a few of the students here near the end of last semester and so this warning is more or less solely for you Risotto. With that being said, please refer to Doppio over how to interact with your soon to be classmates."

Risotto let his head nod once to confirm he understood. Since the pink haired man already experienced the wave and hoardes of students before Risotto even arrived on Remnant, Risotto figured most of the various discussions were done to alleviate any worries he may or may not have. Since his accomplice was much more familiar with the Academy's routines, the assassin was bitterly forced to depend more on Doppio. Alternatively, Doppio felt prideful of being Risotto's 'social protocol' reference.