Ballad 2: The First of Many Contracts

DISCLAIMER
RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth and Monty Oum. Jojo's  Bizarre Adventure property of David Productions and Hiroki Araki. PLEASE Support the offical release, it is worth every second.

[3RD PERSON POV]
[TIME: 7:45pm (The Same Day)]

"The moon...really is...shattered..." Risotto muttered in disbelief.

He could not grasp it. It wasn't that he had been relocated by a stand...nor was this the afterlife. Instead, Risotto found himself in an entirely different world. He had always doubted the existence of aliens. In fact, he had always denied any and every sighting of UFO's due to the absurdity. And yet, here he was... In a foreign world with a foreign language. He was the alien.

"Remnant...t-the name...it's a...it's a..."

He continued to mumble in shock, his hands covering his face, a face which was lathered with despair. Passione's assassin sat atop a crate within the alleyway. The stand user had seemingly lost his balance when processing the baffling information and as such, opted to take a seat. In frustration, Risotto stomped away a nearby trash can with all the might his leg could muster.

"IT'S A DAMNED PUN!"

As the garbage violently flew through the air to crash into a wall, Ozpin merely nudged his glasses. He had expected the man to take the news better, considering his previous demeanor and rather imposing attire. But here was Mr.Risotto, clearly distraught and riddled in disbelief.

Risotto grit his teeth, so much so that they could have broken with just the slightest amount of added force. Clenching his hands in anger, he let out a pained scream of agony.

"I had that bastard...right within my grasp! I...I...We failed!"

In rage, Risotto slammed his balled fists into the crate he sat on. The force behind his action left the wooden box splintered. Whether it was the adrenaline he felt, or the simple fact he had ni care for his well being, Risotto did not avert any attention to his now bleeding hands.

As the red liquid dripped from his fingertips to the cold cement of the alley, Ozpin analyzed the wounds curiously. It seemed that Mr.Risotto did not have a aura to salve his injuries. Risotto meanwhile, had thickly regained his composure.

Pushing himself off the now ruined crate, Risotto landed on the artificial "earth" with grace. After taking a few sharp breaths, his demeanor returned to normal. His face, once contorted in a mess of anger and seething frustration, now looked stoic and devoid of all emotion.

Though it was an intimidating and fearsome facial expression for most, Ozpin had been glad to have the stranger return to "normal". As normal as a imposing goth clown could be, that is. For Risotto however, this was just his resting face. In fact, it doubled as his "face" for any emotion he normally felt....usually.

Ozpin: "Mr.Risotto...I'm afraid I can't relate to what you may be feeling right now, but please...Are you oka-" The man attempted to say, only to be interrupted by Risotto.

"How far is Vale from here? And what do you have in mind for the payment plan?" The jester emotionlessly demanded.

For but a moment, Ozpin was taken aback. Risotto had quite literally demolished both, a wooden crate and his own hands in rage and yet, he had regained his composure in record time. Silently, a red flag waved off in the wizards head recalling Risotto's words of "I had that bastard right within my grasp!". Despite this, he decided to pry for information at a later date. Now was obviously not the time.