Chapter 16: Intrusion & Investment

DISCLAIMER
RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth and Monty Oum. JJBA is property of Hiroki Araki and David Productions. All art/vids/music  shown are property of their respective artists/companies.

A/N:  Prepare for some sexual tension B). Some "so straight it's" gay sexual tension you'd find in JJBA ;). Alright so...it's not that bad/good but eh, I tried. Hope you guys enjoy (^-^)7 Also, this is one of the last few chapters till I start the Timeskip...it'll be just a little shorter than normal. Hope you understand :)

[3RD PERSON POV]
[LOCATION: Kuo Kuana (Chieftain's House)]

Risotto Nero stood just outside the entrance door to the Belladonna home. Placing his palm on the wooden frame, he took a soft yet deep breath.  Using his stand, he was able to sense five separate bodies via the minute traces of iron in each body. With his 'scouting' done, he was able to discern two humans and three faunas. He felt his brow raise in curiosity at the strange findings...

One of those bodies were familiar...strangely familiar. He unfortunately could not determine which body was familiar, he only knew that it was. With this new discovery, he debated on going with his initial plan of breaking the door down to make his entrance. In the end however, he decided to take the more polite route.

Retracting his palm, Risotto knocked on the door in a routine and traditional manner. For several seconds, nothing happened. For a moment, he wondered if he should just waltz right in. No matter if the party decided to open the door for him, Risotto swore he would obtain what he came for. Thankfully however, it seemed the group within the Chieftain's house had finally decided their next course of action.

After hearing shuffling, the door was swung open to reveal a tall and fair skinned faunas woman. She had the ears of a Bengal tiger in addition to her fierce and vibrant amber eyes. Her hair fell to her chin, resulting in a messy black bobbed style. Her outfit was...eccentric and fitting for her occupation, though Risotto had yet to learn it as of yet. In addition to the red jewel that took it's place on her forehead, she bore a compilation of tattoos over the entirety of her body. Fittingly enough, these tattoos resembled a tiger stripe's. Risotto assumed this was done out of pride for her heritage.

For a moment, her face remained neutral. She was neither positive nor negative over the circus based punk. The tiger woman scanned the assassin with mild interest, wondering if Ghira was expecting such a guest. Her opinion lacking demeanor took a turn for the worst after realizing the man was...a human. Gritting her teeth and scowling, she turned her head backwards to address another man entirely.

Tiger Woman: "Are you toying with me? Why is yet another human here?" She spat with venom.

With disinterest, Risotto glanced behind the woman, revealing the other four attendees. Just as he had guessed earlier, a familiar figure was present. Before he could recognize their face however, another man spoke up. This man, was largely unfamiliar to Risotto, even if he sported a rather iconic beard.

This man was of course Ghira Belladonna, Kuo Kuana's chieftain. In addition to his finely grown beard, he wore a purple cloak that opened just enough for one to witness his burly chest in all it's glory. His cloak, also held finely groomed white fur to act as the garments trimmings, speaking volumes of his luxury. Finally, he also wore a elaborate and metallic shoulder pauldron...something Risotto took special note of in the event a scuffle might unfold.

Ghira: "Sienna, please calm yourself!" He would bellow, quick to take "Sienna's" place.

The man was several inches over Risotto's own height, only mitigating his imposing stature slighlty. Even so, Risotto remained unfaltered and unafraid. With his line of work, he understood long ago that he was often more fearsome then any other he had met...and for 'good' reason too.