What is Happening

~(Y/N)'s POV~

/What is happening? Why am I being like this he is a bear person. I just met what is happening am.... am I a furry...... no, of course not. I just really like little fluffy balls of fluff that are called animals. Anyway, I dont have time for this. I have a shop to run/

~Time skip was brought to you by the fact that the author is really lazy ~

I was back at my book shop/home when I heard the dinger above the door when a customer came through the door. So I turned off my music, the song is right below.

"Hello, how many I help-"

"Hello, Mrs. (L/N) i didn't know you worked here, " he said, walking up to the counter.

"I dont i own it." I smile at him.

"Really sorry i never knew," he said, apologizing.

"Oh, you're fine. Did you want a book?"

~Nezu's POV~

/WHAT SHE WORKS HERE HOW DID I NOT KNOW I COME HERE EVERY OTHER WEEK!?!/

"Hello, Mr. Nezu, are you okay?" She asked.

"Oh yes, child, I am fine just deep in thought,"

"Oh, sorry, let me know if you need any thing okay" she said.

"Will do, but I'm just browsing,"

"Okay, I will be in the back if you need anything, just holler for me." She went to the back and started listening to her music again.

"Okay," /what is going on it's like she is following me all around why. Why am I like this she is like 17 years old?!?!?/ "Excuse me, but how old are you dear?"

"18 years old, yeah, I know. I know I look like I'm 15"

"Actually, I thought you were 17"
"Really, huh? I've never heard that one before." She smiles at me.

"Honestly, I thought you were a teacher at a middle school."

"I am a part-time teacher at a middle school near here.... how did you know." she questioned.

"I am a Principle at my high school"

"WAIT, YOUR PRINCIPLE NEZU THE PRINCIPLE OF UA??!?!?" She. Was. Shocked.

"Yes, my dear, how did you know?"

"I am actually a big fan of yours," she said, playing with her hair.

"Really?"

.

.

.

HELL YEAH 396 WORDS SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER BUT WHAT CAN YA DO IM BORED ANY WAY  BYE~ My little Angels an Demons. BOOO YA!