I-I am S-sorry

~No One's POV~

"Y-yes, sorry, I said that out loud." ~///~

"It's okay, dear."😊 Nezu came up to the dest and sat on the counter. (Y/N) just sat on the chair next to it. "So how did you get to that high of a position" (Y/N) asked. "I'd rather not say." Nezu said with a frown. "Oh, sorry." "Oh no dear, it is quite alright."

~Nezu'S POV~

/why do I have this feeling like I know her... wait (Y/N)!?!?!/

"(Y/N) did you go to school at (Y/S)!?"

"Y-Yes, how do you know where I went to school?" She questioned again.

"We went to school together!!"

"N-Nezu ?!?!?" She was shocked to again, and so was I.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"We went to the same school, whaaaattt!?!?" I asked disbelief.

"(Y/N)." he said softly.

"*GASP* OH M GOODNESS I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN 18 YEARS"

"Wait, you said you're 18, right? I'm 36. How are you younger than me if we graduated at the same time?" He questioned.

"I'm actually a little older than you," I said nervously.

"Then how old are you?" Nezu said puzzledly.

"I am 37 years old," I said as I scratched my cheek.

~Nezu's POV~

"WHATTTTT!?!?!" I yell.  /H-how is that possible she looks like she is 17, not 37? I need to know why she didn't tell me/

"Sorry I never told you,"
(Y/N) said nervously.

"Why?"

"Because I dont want people all over me because I-I was in an auction for 6 years. I got away 2 years ago, and I dont want that repeating. I just dont want to be sold to anyone. I dont want to be property again." She stated.

"I see...well, your secret is safe with me, dear." I smile at her.

"Thank you so much!" she said as she threw her arms around me.

I jumped at the sudden affection. "Sorry I scared you. I'm just really excited that someone understands and keeps it a secret," she smiles brightly."My parents died long ago when I was 9. So it's nice to talk to someone about this."

"I am so sorry, and I'm glad I could be of use to you." Nezu said while smiling at her.

"Its fine they are in a better place now." she smiles at me .I still can't believe she and I went to school together/

.

.

.

Hell yeah, 421 words. Thank you so much for this bye~ My little Angel's and Demons~.