Requested Chapter!:The Date.

Hello My little Angels and Demons, this story was requested by VarianFanficFan they have an amazing book. You should go check them out. Anyway, on with the book. (Also, if you are reading this VarianFanficFan, you are my first Requester. So, thank you!)

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I was waiting in the hospital for Nezu when the doctor came out and said I could go see him. I rushed my way there. Some nurses told me to stop running, but I didn't listen. I go there, and he was awake, sitting up looking out the window, sipping some lavender tea.

"Nezu!" I yelled with tears and ran to him, hugging him tightly.

"(Y/N)...I...can't..breathe!" He said, trying to breathe.

"S-sorry...but please...you scared me!" She said while crying. She let go of him and sat on the chair next to him.

"I'm sorry for scaring you dear." He said with the most loving smile on his face that could melt your heart with only that smile. "I also.. wanted t-to ask y-you a question..." Now he is blushing like a tomato.

"Yes? What is it?" She said, wiping away tears.

~Nezu's POV~

"W-would you like t-to go on a d-date with me?" I said flustered obviously, but I had doubt of how you would answer. /She is obviously going to say no, why would she date an animal like me she probably has a boyfriend. But I wonder what her (ears/horns) are all about? Maybe I will ask./[choose the one you picked as a character if she had ears or if she had horns.]

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I was taken aback by this, did my long-lost childhood friend and my crush just ask me on a date!? "Y-yes, I would like to go on a d-date with you." I said flustered as well. "Where do you want to meet?"

"The old park we used to play at. On Saturday, 1 pm. If that's not any trouble?" He scratched the back of his neck.

"I'll be there. But I have to go. I still have a book shop to run. See you later." And with that, I left and retreated to my book shop/home.

.

.

.

Well, that was just adorable! I am still working on the next chapter of "The Date," but thank you so much, VarianFanficFan. I need inspiration, and you gave it to me. But I will catch y'all in the next chapter. Bye, my little angels and demons!

(426 words hell yes!)