The New Teacher at UA

Hi my little Roses, how are you? Sorry I haven't been updating. I have been busy with another book. it's my Kaien Cross x Reader story, so go check that out if you like this. I have also kinda ran out of ideas for this, and I know so many people read this, I have also been struggling with my mental health and home life. So I'm sorry my updates are very slow. But, I thank you for 1.81 views. This really helps me, so thank y'all so much. No, let's get on with it!♥✿ฺ

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I was walking down the street for my daylight walk as usual with Nezu when he asked me something I was not expecting. Sense I have been struggling with the fact I have two more people in my life now, I am struggling with money since my job at the local school doesn't give me enough money. Nezu has not a lot of time when we live so far away from UA.

"Hey (Y/N), do you want to move in with me? So we are closer to UA. I also have another question... Do you want to be a teacher at UA?" Nezu said very very nervously and the fact that we were lone with Rae, but she was up ahead, so she didn't hear it.

I was shocked and tried to contain my excitement. But I stayed calm and I tried not to stutter."I-i.... Yes, I-i would love to b-be a teacher at UA and move in with y-you. But what about my book shop?" I asked him worriedly because the book shop was the only thing my real parents left me. I was little when my parents died. I like 8 or 9, so I don't really know them all that much. All I have from them is my book shop and a photo of them. Its an old photo of them when they were young at the fair back in 1979, 5 years before they had me.

"I don't want to lose the shop. It's my home. The last thing my parents left for me when they died. But, I love you, and I don't want to leave this place, but I don't want to be so far away from you and Rae." I told him, and he looked as if he knew what I was feeling right at this moment. We have been friends since grade school, and most of the kids thought we were dating, but hey, here we are. I am seeing if I can move in with him.

"Of course. I see that is a bit of a problem. But can't we relocate the house? Cemntos can move it." He said with hope in his voice and a smile that never fades kind of like all might's but less like joker and more like a regular smile.

"Really?!" I asked with joy lacing through my voice.

"Absolutely!" He said with the same energy, maybe a bit more. Then Rae came back and booped his nose and booped mine.

"Are you two going to kiss because if so, please do it in the comfort of your own home." She said with the same energy as Iida.

(Oh, before I forget, this is what Rae looks like)

I was dying inside, and I was as red as a tomato. "W-w-what i-if we w-were?" Why am I stuttering Nezu and I have been dating for two weeks now. And I haven't gotten over the butterflies.

"Hehe, I was kidding, mom." She said as if to purposely teas us.

~Time Skip to when they pack because I am a bad writer~
(。・ω・。)

~Nezu's POV~

"I'm done packing!" I yelled up to the girls. They are my world , I didn't have them, I would be lost.

"Okay, Daddy!" Rae yelled back to me. She has been calling me that a lot. It's nice. I smiled to myself as i talked up the stairs and heard a loud crash.

"Oh no! What happened?!" I ran to where the noise came from.

"Sorry. I was trying to move this, but it didn't work." (Y/N) told me. As I sigh in relief. The bookcase fell on her, but it wasn't a big bookcase.

"Here." I held out my paw for her to grab it, and she took it. I helped her up, and we both stood the book case up right.

.

.

.

Hello, My Dear Roses~, I know I have not updated it forever. I have just been a little busy, ao. I'm sorry. But I'm back, so have a good day/night/noon/midnight/afternoon/morning/dusk/dawn, and I will see you in the next one bye!~

801 words woooooh!!!