The Date pt. 3

Hello my little Angels and Demons how are ya. This is part 3 of The Date and it was a requested chapter but now chapters. The request was from VarianFanficFan they have 2 really good books and you should check them out. Any way on with the book.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I dont believe it. My crush just asked me to be his girlfriend. If I'm dreamin' dont wake me up. I was a tomato. "YES!" I yelled hugging him tightly (I'm sorry but we are going to pretend that Nezu is 3 feet tall because he be on the short side and you are like a foot taller than him.) Then I did something with out even thinking this through. I leaned in and kissed him. He just sat there shocked.

~Nezu's POV~

I was shocked at first but I melted right into the kiss. We were both red as a tomato. We both pull away to get some air and she had the most worried look on her face like she messed up or something. But that was my first kiss and I'm 36 for crying out loud!

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"I am so sorry I don't know what I was thinking." I said with a blush on my face. Then he did something I was not expecting. He kissed me, I just let it happen I put my hands on his neck. He put his hands on my hips while I was on his lap. It was nice till we hurd a scream from the woods so we pulled apart. "What was that?!"

"I don't know." He sounded worried so I got off him and stood there listening for another scream or something.

"What do you hear?" He was also listening.

"Nothing." I was also very worried and scared that someone was hurt or worse. He got up and looked around to see if anyone was hurt or in danger and so did I.

~Nezu's POV~

/What was that?! Is someone hurt?!/ I was worried for the person and for (Y/N) in case she gets hurt. "Do you want to look around for them?"

"Yeah what if they're hurt or WORSE?!" She started to panic even more.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) about this. I dont know what is happening I am terribly sorry." I apologized to her.

"It's fine all that matters right at this moment is that we are safe and that we need to find where that screaming came from." She said with a smile. I still feel bad though but she is right. We need to find them.

.

.

.

Hell yas so cute!💗💗💗 and 461 words hell yes hoped y'all liked this chapter so bye my little Angels and Demons.