School

Stats

Dragon

Level 30

Class:???

HP:33,000/33,000

MP:36,000/36,000

Strength:35

Agility:34

Sense:35

Intelligence:36

Vitality:33

Luck:32

Skills

Dash-Able to cover short distances in no time.

Analyze-Able to see everything from race and information.

Magic

Dragon Slayer Magic

God Slayer Magic

Demon Slayer Magic
_____________________________________

Drake P.O.V

Here we are soaring in the Sky's to a town that will be my new home. Turns out flying is really fun and relaxing as the air flows on your face. Your wings flapping effortlessly as you soar and since I'm a Dragon Slayer I can eat the air and clouds which are very tasty. Akira has been having fun as well running up and down my back playing with the clouds and even caught a eagle that she named Ferra. I could see that we are getting close to the town so I flew down towards a open grassy plain so no Humans notice me. When I landed Akira slid down my tail like a slide and jumped in front of me with a big smile on her face.

"That was so awesome!!! We have to do it again!" She said squealing

I just shook my head at her childish side, but gave her a dragon grin.

"Now that we are here, it say that the class up dungeon is over at the school your going to be enrolling in. So Two birds on stone." She said as I looked at the big school building which seemed more like a mansion than a school. I looked back at her as she stared at the town in amazement and curiosity. She had been kept up and lonely for what I remember so maybe this is the change we need.

"Come on Drake! Transform all ready! I want to explore." She said with a cute pout.

I chuckled at her as she always was cute when she was pouting. I then changed back to my human form with my scales,tail, and wings gone. My clothes have became tighter and it looks like I became a bit taller than I used to be. My muscles and abs were more toned and my hair was more spiky. Akira just stared at me astonished with hearts in her eyes.

"Yep,my Dragon is definitely not just going to be just mine" she said as looked me up and down.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Babe,if you have a good look at yourself. You literally have a body that would make any woman jump on you. Also let's not even talk about your sexual stamina." She said with a smirk.