A Date

Stats

Dragon

Level 55

HP:57,000/57,000

MP:67,000/67,000

Strength:60

Agility:64

Sense:60

Intelligence:67

Vitality:57

Luck: 62

Skills

Dash- Able to cover short distances in no time.

Analyze- Able to see information about items.

Shadow Emperor- Is able to make an army of Shadows from corpses. Has no limit to soilders while also gaining their abilities and powers.

______________________________________

Drake P.O.V

It has been a long night. That whole challenge up thing was tiring and exhausting. I would of been sleeping in the park if it weren't for Igris taking me to Akira. Also I must say she did alot while I was away as she got a two story house already furnished up and with plates ,and utensils. She even had beds and cable, just how much money did I give her? Well anyway turns out my class can be pretty op as I can make infinite amount of shadow soliders and gain their powers and abilities as well. The only drawback of it is that everytime my soliders get damaged and they Regenerate I start to lose Mana quickly. So I am happy my intelligence is up there because if it wasn't I don't think I would be able to use these guys properly. After so we'll sought out rest I woke up to find Akira on top of my chest sleeping soundly. I brushed her hair out of her face making her smile. She has been with me ever since we started this and I don't think I'm going to ever let her go. I kissed her forehead lightly and got her off of me. I walked towards the bathroom and got in the shower. The water was hot giving me the sense of relaxation that I wanted. I was so relaxed I didn't even hear the door open and close. I was about to turn around until I felt a slender pair of arms hugging me from behind and breast pressing up against my back.

"Good morning my Dragon~" Akira said.

I turned around to see her light blue hair and her naked body. I picked her up to my chest having a firm grip on her thighs.

"Ooh~ someone is getting handsy"she said.

Without even saying anything I started nibbling on her ear making her moan softly. I then started kissing her down her neck until I made it to her chest at which I started sucking her breast making her moan.

"Dr-drake d-dont suck on them~ ahhh~!" She screamed as bit her nipple softly.

I then planted my lips on her making it a full blown make out session. Our tongues swirled around until we started fighting for dominance with me winning. I explored her mouth then parted with both of us panting for air.

"Seems you finally accept that I'm yours" she said with a bright smile.

"Yep, but your still my sister to the world" I chuckled making her pout.