The Dragon of Kuoh Academy P1

Drake P.O.V

I stirred from my sleep as a sun beam shined on my fast. I slowly opened my eyes staring down at the two beautiful girls sleeping on my chest. I then remembered the events from last night that would certainly have a big impact on how I act from now on. I then looked towards Raynare and sniffed a bit. She smelled like blackberries and grapes making me play with some of her hair that was near. I then looked at Akira and sniffed she smelt like the ocean wind and blueberries. I laid there thinking about how this whole mating thing would work as from what Aki said I could very well have more mates then I have now. I was shook out of my thoughts when a pair of soft lips had connected to me. I looked down to see it was Akira. I gripped her waist with my hand and pulled her up deepening the kiss. She had licked my lips for entrance which I let and our tongues fought for dominance but I came out as the winner. We then broke apart with her panting for air while I was ready for more.

"How.........are you........not panting?" She asked

"I don't know probably because your sweet lips are enough air for me." I said with a smirk as she giggled quitely.

"So my dense Dragon is a flirt~" she said with a smirk.

"Oh you know that I'm still trying to get use to this whole love thing. So I'm going to try and take it one step at a time." I told her.

She smiled at me and then pecked me on my lips.

"How about tonight we all watch a movie tonight since we couldn't last night. You can get closer with Kalawarner and Mittelt. Plus I'm sure Raynare would love to spend some time with since she had to stay home alot." She said.

I then think about tonight and evidently I was fine with it. But I want to fix the school thing so I'll do that today but first I'll ask them.

"Sure I would love that. Also Aki is there like a mark or something for people to know you girls are my lover?" I asked

When I said that a giant smile had spread on her face.

"Yes there is but~ you have to mark that person. You can mark them two ways. One is giving a love bit while injecting a bit of your magic into them while the other is sex~" she said with a mischievous smirk.

"Hmmm I think I'll do the bite." I said with a smug look.

"Ughhhh, Dray why~? I mean you can literally make love with us and we will be marked as yours." She said.

"I don't want to do it just because of that. I want you girls to come to me when you are ready not just because of the mark." I said

She sighed sadly .

"Fine" she said laying back down on my chest.

"Aki~ I'll make you a promise" I said

She looked up at me with her light blue eyes shining at me.

"I promise that I will mark you the way you want to but we have to be alone okay" I said.

Her eyes lit up with happiness as she jumped out of bed onto the floor.

"Yayyyyy! I'm going to mak-" she got cut off by a pillow being thrown in her face making her fall on her bottom in nothing but my shirt and panties.

"SHUT UP WILL YOU!! I WANT TO SLEEP!" Raynare shouted

I chuckled at her and patted her head calming her down.

"Good morning Ray" I greeted.

"Good morning Dray" she said as she laid back down on my chest snuggling into me making me smile.

"Ray, you have to get up I have school today" I said.

"Whyyy~ can't you just stay with me today I just want to lay in your arms for the day." She said pleading.

I sighed at her because I couldn't let this end up like Monday.

"I sorry Ray but how about this if you let me get up I'll take you on a date." I said.

When she heard the word Date she instantly was off me and the bed and was stretching.

"Hehe~ I guess you really want to go on a date huh?" I asked.

"Yes!  I heard from Akira how your date went and I always wanted to spend some alone time with you since your usually gone." She said.

"Well how about next Monday we go on a date just the two of us and nothing else." I said.

"Yeah, I'll love that. Just how I love you!" She said as she tackled me into the bed again planting kisses all on my face.

"Aye! I want to join too!" Akira said as she got on top of me and kissed me too

When they were done I had a couple of hickeys on my neck and a love bite on my shoulder since I went to sleep shirtless like I always do. Once i got ready for school I went into the living room to see that everyone was already awake and about. Kalawarner was making breakfast in a see through nightgown that made me do a double take on weather to stay or go. Mittelt was sitting on the couch with Asia watching Netflix on the t.v and Raynare, she was setting up a game room in our room since the tv in the living room was occupied. Turns out that Akira had have the girls some money so they could get and do what they want which is fine but I really wish she could tell me when she draws.

"Alright Girls I have a question for all of you." I said while I gathered my things.

"What is it Dray?" Raynare asked coming out of the room.

"How would you girls feel about coming to school?" I asked.

"School? I would love to go! I could make so many new friends!" Asia said

"I don't think I want to go I'm pretty fine staying here." Mittelt said

"That's fine Mitty, I'm not forcing you to. How about you two?" I asked Raynare and Kalawarner

"Hmmmmm I guess I can go. Being couped up in this house without you guys can get boring." Kalawarner said.

"Will I be in your class?" Raynare asked.

"I think so" I told her.

She then gave me a big smile and jumped on me.

"Then I would love to go!" She said

I chuckled at her and told them I will set it up for them. I then left out of the house on my way too school as this is probably going to be a good day.