The Devils

Drake P.O.V

It is now Tuesday and I am making my way to school by myself. Why? Because those two girls wanted to have some girl time or so they say so I just left them to it. I wasn't feeling like going either but I know that Muryama, Katase,Aika, and Isana would be wondering where I am. So here I am. I was now walking through the front gate but I was soon tackled to the floor by someone. When I opened my eyes I looked up to see Muryama was the one who jumped on me.

"Drake! Where were you yesterday?! Me and Katase was worried sick about you!" She said with a worried look that made her look so cute.

"I'm sorry Muryama. I wasn't really feeling school yesterday, but I'm here now." I said with a smile.

She blushed lightly at me looking cute

"So anyway, what happened yesterday since I wasn't here." I said as we were still on the ground attracting attention.

"Well since you weren't here yesterday me and Katase want so compensation for you breaking your promise" she said with a pout on her face and sitting up straddling my waist.

I then remembered that I was supposed to hangout with them under the tree I was at last week. I sighed knowing that I don't like breaking my word.

"Okay how about this. I'll do one request from you girls without any hesitation. Does that help?" I asked as I really wanted to get off the ground.

She looked like she was lost in thought before blushing and nodding.

"Great, now can you get off of me. Our position is pretty awkward." I told her.

She looked confused until she realized that she was straddling my waist. She immediately stood up apologizing like a child looking so cute.

"Hehe~ it's fine Muryama, anyway let's go before class starts. I'm sure Katase will probably scold me for not coming yesterday." I said with a smirk.

As we started walking to the building. We were stopped by some commotion that was happening near the front gate.

"I wonder what's al the commotion is about?" Muryama asked.

I turned to look at the gate and went wide eyed at the sight. There walking side by side is Isana and Rias. The girls and boys were glaring at Isana while some of the girls were trying to tell Rias about Isana. I was looking at Both of them until Rias made eye contact with me. I turned away quickly and looked at Muryama.

"Muryama, let's go to class." I said as I quickly grabbed her hand and started to walk away as fast as I could without hurting her. But it was already too late because once I was close to the door I felt a hand on my shoulder stopping me from opening the door. I sighed and turned around to look who it was already knowing.

"Good morning Drake." Rias Said with a smile on her face.

"Good morning Rias" I said

When I said this i could feel that Muryama was looking at me questionably but I ignored it for now.

"So what's up Rias, do you need something?" I asked.

"Yes if you have some time right now I would like to talk to you. Is that fine?" She asked smile still present.

I looked at Muryama to see she had a confused expression on her face. I then looked at Rias who was still standing there with a smile.

"I don't really have a choice do I?" I asked sighing.

"No, not really" she stated.

"Fine, Muryama I'll meet you and Katase in class. So go on before you be late." I said with a small smile on my face.