The Dragon of Kuoh Academy P2

Drake P.O.V

It is now Lunch time as the bell just rung. I sighed to myself thinking about the whole mate situation as I sat at my desk. The thing is that of this mate thing is really what Akira said it is then why is Grayfia a mate of mine?! I literally just met her last night and on top of that she is married!!! To the Lucifer may I add you, don't get it wrong I'm not afraid of him. If needed I can just use my Demon Slaying magic to fight if I need to but I want to keep some of my abilities hidden from them. Just like humans, Devils, Angels,and Fallen they get paranoid if they don't understand something or can't control it so it's better if I keep it under wraps. While I was thinking Aika, Muryama,and Katase had surrounded my desk shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Wassup guys?" I asked.

"Is it true that you started dating these two?!" Aika screamed.

I am so lucky that no one else was in the class room at this time because this would have caused some attention that was just uncalled for. I just stared at her for a minute before I answered.

"Yeah we are dating, they asked me out yesterday" I said.

She looked at me then pouted and I tell you it's kinda cute.

"That's Unfair you two!! You can't this hunk of a man too yourselves!!!!" Aika pouted making both of the girls giggle at her.

"Actually Aika we are not keeping him for ourselves." Katase said

Aika then looked at the three of us with a confused face making me chuckle.

"Love already has girlfriends before us ,but he still let us joined in after we told him how much we love him." Muryama said wrapping her arms around my neck and sitting her head on my shoulder.

"W-wa-it then that means" Aika was going to finish but the other two beat her to it.

"We are in harem!!" They said in Sync

Aika just stared at me then them in utter disbelief.

"Oh my God! So wait you two are alright with being in a harem!?!" She questioned.

They giggled at her as I just was staring up at the ceiling.

"Yep, you see we wanted some advice on asking out him so we went to Akira and she told us that he was dense as a truck." Muryama said.

When I heard that i looked away from the ceiling and connected to Akira.

'Huh? Dray what happened? Do you need me?' she asked.

'So I'm as dense as a Truck huh?' I said

I could hear her laugh nervously as we are connected.

'Im sorry my Dragon but I did tell you that your really dense.' she told.

'Whatever, anyway any dungeons appear yet?' I asked

'Actully I have a dungeon you could try out! It will totally make your army stronger while also giving you some cool abilities and weapons.' she said excitedly.

'Hmmm okay we can try it out later I think I'll just focus on you guys for awhile.' I told her.

'Awww my Dragon wants some alone time with us~' she cooed

'Be quiet anyway talk to you later' I said as I cut the connection.

When I did that the girls was finishing up their conversation meaning that this whole thing is settled or so i thought.

"Ay-Aye Dr-drake " Aika said with red cheeks

"Huh?" I said

"Would you accept me into your harem?" She asked softly and genuine.

I was looking at her with wide eyes as she asked. I was so stunned I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming but it's real. Now don't get me wrong Aika is a wonderful girl even if she is a perv but she genuine and kind. She may not be developed as the others but that doesn't matter her scent does intrigue me though as it smells like coconut and chocolate. So I guess she is also a mate of mine.

"Aika are you sure you want to be with me? As you heard I do have multiple girlfriends so you will have to share me." I told.

She nodded and stepped infront of my desk.

"How could I not? Excluding the fact that your package is more bigger than anything at the lewd stores, you have been the only boy that respects women and is really kind and gentle, but your also fierce and merciless at the same time. That's why everyone calls you The Dragon of Kuoh!" She told me

So that's where that nickname keeps coming from. I was so confused this morning that I didn't know why they started calling me that.

"If your wondering why they call you that it's because of that, your nature and your eyes." Katase said sitting on my lap now.

"So? Can I join?" She asked and I could hear the pleading in her voice.

"Sure Aika as long as you don't regret it" I told her.

"Yayyyyy!" She jumped on the side of me making me wrap my arms around Katase to keep us still.

"Now your all ours, Our Lovely Dragon~" They all cooed.

Well I guess I am the Dragon now. Well this is just going to expand isnt it.

______________________________________

Hey guys LupusNoir here these were just fillers so I don't have to do such a big time Skip and explain how Aika got in the harem. Anyway I'll see you all next time peace out everybody!✌️✌️