27.

The air catches in my throat as the tip of my throbbing cock presses up against the softness of your womanhood. I glance up at you but you're looking away, your arms limp at your sides, your breasts rising and falling with every gentle breath.

Turning back to my task, I watch as your moist, soft lips peel back for me. My shaft looks so big as you slowly swallow me up. I suck in a breath, then gasp as I struggle to keep control. My body aches against the urge to erupt. You're so smooth and warm inside, and I'm pleased to find that the men weren't lying, that they weren't exaggerating.

It's as incredible as they described.

More so.

I rest on top of you as I push myself all the way in, my fists bunched in the pillow by your head. You've turned back to me now, your eyes wide and blank. In and in I push until, finally, there is no more of me and no more of you. I hold myself, gazing into your face. I'm panting; my body is trembling. I lean in to kiss you. Doing so helps ease the burn in my shaft. I'm afraid to stop, I'm afraid to move, lest it all comes to an embarrassing end.

I'm fighting a losing battle.

Carefully, I give a little thrust, then another and another, just enough to experience enjoyment without ending it all. I seem to glide inside you. I cannot believe it, but I can feel myself engorging to an even greater size until it's a struggle to move at all. Every small movement burns my cock and sends a wave of tingling down my spine. I can feel the softness of your womb against my tip. It feels like a cushion.

I've had enough.

Finally, I give a hard, long thrust before pulling out to thrust again. With a groan, I throw my head back at the feel of your slippery insides clinging to my thickness. That's it. A shudder runs through my body as my cock gives a hard throb, bathing your womb in my hot wetness. I throb again and again at every spurt, bucking my hips along with it.

Then, finally, it's over and I lay against you, my cheek on your pillow. Your hair flutters against my warm breaths. I can feel your heart beating against mine. Grabbing your hand, I thread my fingers through yours. I don't speak, only feel.

I'm still deep inside you and it feels wonderful. I'm no longer so thick but I'm still hard, exceptionally hard, and my heart pounds furiously at the thought that I could continue. I could do it again! And this time, I can take as long as I please.

Without asking you, knowing that you must want it just as much as me, I thrust into you again. Your eyes widen; your lips part. Does it surprise you how manly I am? That I can do it a second time so soon? You're a lucky woman as I am a lucky man.

This time, I slide into you slowly. Again, it feels like I'm gliding. You're so wet now, from your own fluids and from mine. In, out, in, out. My hips buck against yours. Your breasts rub against my chest. Sweat is pooling between us. I can feel it trickling down my back. The room fills with the sound of our panting. You're moving along with me, our bodies rocking in time. Pressing my forehead to yours, I rake my fingers through your hair as I grit my teeth. I'm going to finish sooner than I thought.

I've shut the curtains for some privacy. It's turned the room dark, but the candlelight flickers against your skin and eyes. Your cheeks are pink. Your gaze is bright. Your eyes are moist. You're quiet, as any good woman should be, but I can see the pleasure in your face.

Despite your reticence, you're enjoying it.

I plunge deeper and faster as I feel that little ball of pleasure at the top of my groin swell and swell. I arch my back, so I can penetrate you more deeply. I want to feel you. I want to feel all of you, inside and out. I'm grunting now. It's hard to catch my breath. I'm a fit man but this is making me feel like I've been running all day. I clench my fists harder into the pillow as all the muscles in my body strain. Arching my neck, I close my eyes, sinking deeply into my pleasure. I can't wait to tell the men about this!

I erupt with roar. Somehow, this orgasm is even more pleasurable than the first. Slamming my hips hard against your pelvis, I empty myself into you, and as I do, my chest balloons with excitement. I've come into you twice tonight. Surely, the likelihood of conceiving is high. By the end of the year I could have a son!

I imagine it as I slump against you for a second time, one hand fisted in your hair, the other gripping your hip—our family. I want six children, the same number I got to enjoy as a child. Mostly boys, of course, but I wouldn't mind a daughter too. Particularly if she looks like you.

I grin into the pillow, then pull myself back so I can look into your beautiful face. Stroking your cheek, I kiss you on the lips, then press more forehead once more against yours, so I'm looking deep into your eyes.

'I think I love you,' I say.

You gaze back at me without answer for a long enough time that I feel a stirring of uncertainty in the pit of my stomach. And that's when I suddenly realise—you're still staring straight through me, as though you're not seeing me at all, as though you're not here at all.

I frown, but just as I'm about to really become concerned, you finally lock eyes properly with mine and give a faint smile. 'I love you, too.'

My fears abruptly shrink away and I kiss you again. I kiss you again and again before rolling onto my side and pulling you into me, burying your face into my chest.