Nightmare Two

(Part 2)

VENUS POV

The sound of unbuckling was enough to scare the shit out of me.

"30 is good" He rubbed his cold hand over my ass.

30! No way. I can't take that much. I have to think faster. There is no other way. I have to play along in his psychopathic game. I stood up from my current position with all the energy I was left with. I circled my arms around his hip and hugged him tightly. I rested my head on his chest where I heard his rhythmic heartbeat contrast to my faster one.

"I am sorry Adonis. Please don't hit me. Please don't hurt me. I will never do it again. Please" 

He stood there unmoved. Surprised? Or still Angry? I hugged even tighter and snuggled myself into him. He growled and pulled me closer. I thought we were already close enough. He rested his chin over the crook of my neck and drew patterns over my bareback. That is when I realized I was still naked.

"Hmm, kitten... You controlled my angry with your hug..." Oof! Finally! That was close.

"... but not my lust" What the fuck! I did not see that coming. He destroyed the happiness that I enjoyed for a brief moment.

He raised me up and carefully put me on the table. The coldness from the wood made me flinch but he held me in place. He sucked my neck hungrily while his hands cupped my breast. My eyes rolled back as I moan.

I am a slut.

"No, stop"

ADONIS POV

"No, stop" She told it in a barely audible voice.

I pretended to not hear that. As I suck on her neck, I moved my hands down to her pussy. Fuck! She was so wet.

"You want to stop huh?" I rubbed her clit at a slow pace. Her breaths became uneven. I can feel her juices coating my fingers. She was moaning badly from the pleasure. She was out of control. Tears roll down from her shiny eyes. I licked the tears along with the path they fell.

Delicious

"You like it right?" I adore her sexy moaning face. I bite and suck on her plump lips, silence her cries as I rubbed faster. I remove my dress with another hand, leaving me in the boxer. She rolled her head back, denoting the arrival of her release. I smirk at the glistening liquid covering my fingers.

I smeared her juice over her body and licked them, cleaning my kitten. She was sitting idly with her head never leaving the ground. Great! She should just shut up and be a good wife rather than taking ridiculously bad decisions.

"Ohh kitten, what happened?" I lifted her chin but her eyelids refused to open "Guilty?" She sniffed back the tears.

"Open your pretty eyes babe" 

But she dared to defy me. I lost my patience.

"I SAID OPEN" I crushed her neck that felt perfect in my hand. I dug my nail partially into her skin, earning continuous whimpers. Music. She opened her eyes, allowing me to see the pain in her.

Beautiful.

I removed my boxer and stroked my hard cock over her pussy, spreading the liquid over my length. I trusted my whole manhood into her in a single go. Her screams showed how painful it was.

"Fuck Venus" I trap her skin between my teeth and enjoyed the sight of it turning red. I let go of her neck and pinned her hands up. I fucked my wife hard as she began enjoying it. "Ummmh" she cried with pleasure as I tease her nipples with my tongue.

"You like it right?" My ball hit her pussy as I ravished her nipples. "A-adonis" She moaned my name indicating the arrival of her orgasm. I growled as I went faster. My body shivered from the intense pleasure as I came into her.

I took my cock out and kneeled to see our juices flowing down her pink pussy. I avert my eyes to my wife. She was beyond exhausted. I smirked satisfied with my work.

(WORDS: 696)