AsuOi (F, A, AU)

𝕎𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔸𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕦 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕪 𝔸𝕌

𝕎𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔸𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕦 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕪 𝔸𝕌. 𝕎𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤.

𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕒 𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥𝕪. 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖.

ℝ𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣:
𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕡𝕒
𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖
𝕊𝕀𝕏 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝
𝕌𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕖
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕌𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤
𝕎𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝
𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕟 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕫𝕪
𝕃𝕖𝕤 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕤
𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖

𝕋𝕎: 𝕃𝕆𝕋𝕊 𝕆𝔽 ℝ𝔼𝔽𝔼ℝ𝔼ℕℂ𝔼𝕊, 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤, 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕞, 𝕨𝕒𝕣, 𝕖𝕩-𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙

★彡Their Endings Are Our Beginnings彡★

"Your majesty! There is no sign of the knight, but we found this Yōkai fighting a demon. What should we do with him?"

"Leave him here... I will deal with him... You go find my knight! I will not give in to despair!" The people holding the bruised and broken fox let go and let him crumple to the floor as they left the room. "So there's a rumor that your mind is supposed to be immortal. No matter what pain you're put through. You choose when to die. Is this true?" The demon king asked. The blonde spat at him. "Feisty one, eh? No matter. I may not give in to it, but despair will reach you soon. It always does. When you realize there is no escaping it, so you give in and adapt to your new life. Adaptability is survivability. You will submit to despair and me. I can feel it." He was spat at again. He stopped and wiped his face before taking the Yōkai to his room.

And that's where they were sitting. Every day in the middle of the week, they would read stories together. The fox deity could make figures and show the story like a moving picture. It took power, but there was nothing else to do with it. He could do nothing but submit to King Tooru Oikawa's wishes. Until the time was right, Atsumu Miya the Fox Yōkai was a servant to the demon king.

"Maki!"

"Yes my lord?" A girl with black hair and a red dress ran in and bowed.