Bokuoi (1) (F)

𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔾𝔾𝔼ℝ 𝕎𝔸ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾𝕊: (𝕀𝕟 𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖) 𝔹𝕩𝔹, 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕒𝕘𝕖 (𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖), 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦

𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕐 𝕊𝔸𝔽𝔼!

"GO HOME SHITTYKAWA!" Oikawa had just finished packing up his stuff from late practice by himself.

"I'm headed home right now, Iwa~Chan. I just finished packing up." The brunette went towards the door where his friend was standing.

"See you later then, idiot." Iwaizumi walked off to join their teammates. Oikawa walked the opposite direction.

"Sorry Iwa~Chan." Tooru muttered. He kept walking in the opposite direction of the rest of his team, getting to his car and driving off. "But I have somewhere to be."

/🐍🐍 ℙ𝕆𝕍 𝕊𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕗 ℕ𝕠𝕙𝕖𝕓𝕚 🐍🐍\

"Bo, you coming? We're gonna be late if we don't leave soon!"

"Be there in a sec, Kuroo!" Bokuto rushed to put his shirt on after practice. Terushima from Johzenji was throwing a party, and Bokuto was not missing it. He ran out to his best friend's car. "Let's do this!"

So they headed to Myagi. It was a fun ride, the windows down and high speeds. When they got to Terushima's house, they could tell how the second year captain could afford all the piercings he had and the snacks he brought to the "Captain Squad Meetings" as the group of captains called them. The two Tokyo boys went up to the door to the large house.

"Kuroo! Bokuto! Hey! Welcome to the madness!" Terushima greeted them at the door. If the outside of the house didn't impress the boys, the inside sure as hell did. There was a giant fish tank immediately as they walked in, as well as a slide looping around it to get downstairs. "Sorry it's really fancy. My parents refused to let me leave the house with y'all after last time.."

"N-No! It's cool! Where are the guys?" Kuroo spoke, still fascinated by huge the house was.

"Oh! Yeah! Follow me!" The younger took them upstairs to his room, where they found Daichi, Ushijima, and Moniwa playing Uno.

"Hey hey hey! Tokyo's here!" Bokuto smiled, seeing his friends were having fun. The others greeted them. The doorbell rang.

"One sec! That's probably one of the others!" Terushima ran out of the room.

/🐸🐸 ℙ𝕆𝕍 𝕊𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝟙 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕡 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕜𝕠 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕣 🐸🐸\

Oikawa rang the doorbell of Terushima's house. As he did, someone covered his eyes from behind him. "Boo!" The setter recognize the snake's voice immediately.