Yamaken (F)

𝔸𝔸𝔸𝔸𝔸 𝕋ℍ𝕀𝕊 𝕋𝕆𝕆𝕂 𝕋𝕆𝕆 𝕃𝕆ℕ𝔾! 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪!! 𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖! 𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪!

𝕋𝕎: ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤, 𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣, 𝔹𝕩𝔹, 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗, 𝕔𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕠𝕣 (𝕛𝕠𝕜𝕖)

I woke up from another nightmare. I saw Kenma still sleeping beside me and got out of bed, trying hard not to wake him up. It was the tenth nightmare that night and I was scared to go back to sleep.

So I went downstairs and started baking. I usually never bake. Neither does Kenma. We usually have ice cream at night. I just felt like baking for some reason.

I got all of the ingredients out and started to make the batter for the cake my mom would always bake me for my birthday. It was my all time favorite cake.

I did everything as quietly as possible, cleaning up any mess immediately so Kenma wouldn't know I woke up in the middle of the night.

Once the batter was ready, I went to grab a nine inch pan to put the cake in. Unfortunately, it was in the top a cabinet. I dropped it and it made a loud noise. I quickly picked it up and prayed it didn't wake up my sleeping boyfriend.

I poured the batter into the pan then I heard a soft voice from the stairs.

"Tadashi what are you doing? What was the loud noise?" I turned to see my boyfriend coming down them sleepily.

"N-Nothing! Go back to sleep!"

"Are you baking?" He came over to see the batter in the pan. "How is there not a mess? Everyone makes a mess while baking."

"Oh! I.. uh.. cleaned up after myself every few minutes so you wouldn't know I baked.. I'm sorry.." I began to put my things away.

"Why are you putting everything away? I want to help you. Why were you baking anyway?" I stopped and looked at my boyfriend with dyed hair.

"I couldn't sleep.. My mom also sent me a picture of us baking this cake and saying how disappointed in what I've become and misses when I liked girls and stuff."

"One, that's messed up. Two, that picture is really cute." The catlike boy sat on the counter.

"Please don't sit on the counter.."

"I'm not moving. We'll have to decorate the cake somewhere else other than this spot."

"Whatever kitty.." I put the cake in the oven and set it to 350 degrees. I set the timer to 30 minutes. "Alright. We have thirty minutes. If it's not done by then, then we'll give it another five. What do you want to do?" I turned around to Kenma.

"Did you make frosting?"

"I bought some the other day."