KaiKuro (F)

𝕋𝕎: 𝔹𝕒𝕕 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕖, 𝕔𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕔𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕖

ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕖 𝔸𝕥 𝟛 𝔸𝕄

Walking. I just kept walking. It was raining. I was walking in the rain at 2 AM. Tears began to fall down my face. It slowly became a run.

I stopped paying attention to where I was. The only thing I heard was my music and my blood pumping in my ears.

Then my music stopped. My ringtone played instead. I looked at my phone to see a FaceTime. "Dumb bedhead..." I clicked answer. "Hey, Kuroo."

"Hey Kai... I wanted to check in on you. Akuma called me earlier to ask where you were and I got worried."

"How long ago was that...?"

"An hour or two."

"Wait what time is it?!"

"It's 3:06 AM right now."

"Shoot."

"Dude, you good? He sounded worried." I scoffed. Akuma wasn't worried. He always pretended to care. That's what made me fall in love with him. I thought he cared about me. I thought he loved me. Turned out he was just using me. He was pretending to care for attention. He hurt me for attention. "What was the scoff for? Why do you look like you've been crying? Kai, what's happening? What's wrong?"

"I-I... I can't talk about it over the phone... I promise I'll tell you, just, not yet... It's not safe..."

"What do you mean it's not safe?! Where are you?! I'm coming to take you to my house!"

"You don't have to do that Kuroo..."

"Yes, I do! I want to make sure you're safe!"

I paused for a second before answering. I didn't want him to get hurt. I knew if Akuma found out, we would both get hurt. I didn't want my best friend to get hurt. A tear ran down my face.

"Kai, please... I hate seeing you hurt... Where are you?"

"I-I'm by the train station by your house..."

"Wait don't you live next to the school?! That's a long way to run!"

"Yeah... I was walking for a bit... Most of the way... I started running like two-thirds of the way here... I'm really sorry Kuroo..." More tears began falling.

"I'm on my way. Stay right where you are." He hung up. Another call came up on my phone. I ignored it. I can't let him know where I am. Then he'll hurt me. Then he'll hurt Kuroo.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣! 𝕀𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖! 𝕀 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖!

"Yuki!!!"

"Yes, Tetsurou?"

"You'd tell me if you were unhappy with me, right?"

"Of course? What kind of question is that?"

"Well, you just seem really sad all the time... I thought it was my fault..." I pulled him closer to me on his bed. He saved me... I love him...

"I've never been happier with anyone, Tetsurou. You saved me. How could I ever be unhappy with you? You're my light." I meant every word I said. I kissed him on his forehead. He cuddled up into my lap like a little kitten. I stroked my fingers through his hair.

"You're the best, Kai Nobuyuki."

"No you are, Kuroo Tetsurou."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Will you two get a room?" The blonde asexual said from the edge of the bed.

"Technically this is Kuroo~San's room, Kenma~San." This voice came from the younger Nekoma setter, in the lap of his boyfriend from Tsubakihara.

"Shut up Lev."

"THAT WASN'T EVEN ME!!"

"SHUT UP LEV!" Everyone yelled and started laughing.

Bliss. Pure bliss. No more pain. No more heartbreak. All I had was my friends, and that's all I needed. No matter what, they would be here for me. And I loved them for it. All I needed anymore was them.

All I need is him.

𝟞𝟜𝟙 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤