Beauty From Pain

Chapter 3

After hours of standing in front of my closet, I finally decided a short, tight black skirt and a purple sparkly tanktop with a black sweater and black ankle boots. I was picked up in a black SUV that belonged to the boy's management. They drove me to the arena and I was led backstage where I found Harry.

"Is it ok if we dedicate a song to Anna tonight?" he asked me

"Of course, thank you," I said in reply. Four other familiar boys ran past me and dragged Harry along with them. They all waved before the music started and they ran on stage. "Good luck!" I called to them

The concert was a lot of fun. The boys were laughing and dancing around and pushing eachother. It was like watching five teenage boys goof around on stage. Oh wait...

"Now it's time to slow it down a little," Liam said earning cheers from the crowd.

"And we have some bad news for you guys," Niall said in a serious tone. Somehow his gorgeous Irish accent got the crowd to fall silent. "Our One Direction family got a little smaller yesterday."

"A beautiful little girl named Anna died yesterday of a brain tumor," Harry said in a shaky voice. The other band members patted him on the back for support. "She was a fan."

"We love all our fans and it's awful when something like this happens," Louis continued after Harry couldn't anymore, "we would like to dedicate our next song to Anna. I don't know if you can hear us, but we love you Anna. This is for you."

The first few notes played on the guitar and by now all of the boys were crying, and I was bawling.

"You're hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind, it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me..."

The song was beautiful. The boys were holding hands and swaying along with the crowds arms and shining phones held up. Everyone was crying. I know Anna would have loved this, and I can feel here singing along.

All the boys joined in for the final chorus:

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth,

But if it's true,

It's you,

Oh It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you,

And all your little things."

When they finished all the boys blew a kiss towards the sky, and so did everyone in the crowd. Harry looked at me and smiled, and I waved back to him.

"Ok, that was nice, but we're here to have fun aren't we?" Zayn shouted at the crowd causing them to explode in cheers.

They finished off the concert and then ran off stage and enveloped me in a sweaty hug. "That was awesome guys," I told them.

Harry pulled me aside while the other boys walked into their dressing room. "Did you like it?" He asked me like a little boy begging for approval.

"I loved it!" I told him, "Anna would have loved it."

His eyes soften a little. "Thanks."

"Harry, Anna's funeral is tomorrow. Could you come? And maybe sing at it? I know it would mean a lot to me and my family." I wanted to ask him before I forgot.

"Yes," he responded, "I would like that. Now come on, let's go meet the boys."