Beauty From Pain

Everything seems to happen so fast now. Without Anna, the days kind of waste away. The only thing keeping me hanging on is Harry.

We aren't officially a couple yet, but we definitely have a "thing". Our first real kiss was just last week. We were in a little park near my house. We were all alone, which is rare. We were playing tag. He was it and he had chased me up the jungle gym and had me cornered. "Wait don't touch me!" I yelled laughing.

"Fine but it will cost you," Harry teased back.

"Cost me what?" I asked stepping towards him so we were only inches apart now. He leaned in and gently pressed his lips to mine. The kiss quickly became more heated though. Our lips were moving together and it was beautiful, perfectly in sync almost like a song. He ran his tongue over my lips and I let him take control. When we finally pulled away, I looked into Harry's eyes and smiled up at him. It was like seeing him for the first time. I noticed every one of his features in a new way. I noticed how beautiful every line and dot was on his face. I can honestly say, in that moment I had never seen anything so beautiful as Harry's simple face, and I can taste his lips on my own in between every kiss.

The boys are heading to the U.S. for about a week because they're playing some shows in New York.

We were walking through the airport waiting for their flight and the fans were starting to line up. They started yelling things at me like "who are you?" "You're so pretty" "You're so ugly"

"Just ignore them," Harry whispered assuringly into my ear.

They announced that the flight was about to leave, so we started walking towards the terminal. When we reached it, Harry dropped my hand and turned to face me. "I'm going to miss my talking buddy," he said with a smirk.

"Me too," I told him, "stay strong."

"You too," he said with a quick kiss on my cheek. He pulled me into a hug before Niall tapped him on the shoulder and stole me away.

I gave hugs and kisses to all the boys, and then a big group hug, and then one last hug from Harry before they called for final boarding and they ran to catch their flight. It was going to be a long week.

---------------------------------------------

Aw that was cute! Sorry it was kind of short.

Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment, share, fan, you know the drill!