Chapter 2 School start

Rose's Pov :

I'm now still thinking about the nightmare and what it wanted to tell me. Now I'm on my way to school. I'm going directly to school because Travis said that he will come later to school. I don't know why but I think because of Lingling. Maybe he has a surprise for her. I wonder what it is. Today I even woke up so early because of the dream. "I wish I knew what the dream wanted to tell me" I whispered. But I should not let the others see a sad face on the first day of school. I could talk with the others later about it. Now I'm in front of the gate.  

"Alright Rose show a happy face" I sighed.

 Now put the sadness away. Yeah I should not be sad because of a silly nightmare. 

"REGAL ACADEMY I'M COMING" I screamed out of happiness beacause I can SEE ALL MY FRIENDS AGAIN. 

.

.

.

.

AND I'M FALLING yay...

.

.

And i kept falling and then the campus dragon catched me "Rose you know the words and surprisingly you are early to school today congratulations." he said "Oh and Good morning". "Good morning" I said. We talked a little about school and there are new students today. Seconds later he let me fall and flew away. When I saw Hawk eating an apple and chatting a little with Doc his owl. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed out of fear that I might fall on him. 

I closed my eyes when I noticed that nothing hurts and when I opened my eyes I saw Hawk. He looked shocked and then smiled warmly. Gosh why is his smile so so I don't know beautiful. When I looked on the ground because I was blushing. I saw that I wasn't on the ground and when I locked at his face again. I noticed that he held me in his arms. Like how a groom hold his bride. I blushed extremly.

"Good morning my prin.. ah  I mean Rose" he said while he was smiling again.

"Good morning Hawk" I smiled warmly.

Hawk's Pov :

I came to school early as always and I was eating an apple while I talked with doc. Then I heard a scream. It sounded like Rose. I'm glad that I hear her voice again. My Princess this semester I want to confess my feelings for you. I shook my head and rescued her. I was shocked of what happend just now and my apple is on the ground now. Nuuuuu. But hey my princess, the love of my life is in my arms and I wish time could stop now. She opened her eyes. They sparkled just like jewels. Beautiful and pure like Jewels. I smiled at her. I'm so happy to see her again. She looked flustered and looked on the ground and then she looked at me again. Again I smiled warmly. I almost said my princess when I said good morning to her. And THEN SHE SMILED AT ME and said Good morning. Damn her smile, even though she smiles often and at me. I just can't but feel happy. So beautiful is her smile and of course her looks. And her personality is so cute and good. I like her being energic, kind and and ahh I should stop or I will die.

No one's Pov :

"Ehm H-hawk c-could y-you let me g-go" Rose stuttered while blushing                                                      "Eh su-su-sure" Hawk said and he was blushing too. 

Hawk put her down and looked at the other side blushing. Rose did that as well. They were standing like that when Astoria came and broke the silence.

"Good Morning Rose and Hawk." "WAIT WAIT WAIT ROSE YOU ARE EARLY TO SCHOOL. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU." Astoria said and saw how hard Hawk and Rose were blushing. 

She smirked, that her ship was sailing and then Rose came to her senses. "G-Good morning and y-yeah I'm early to school" Hawk came to his senses too "Y-Yeah Good morning Astoria" And then they talked and the rest of the squad came too and talked until the bell rang. 

(skip they talking cuz I don't have any other idea but Astoria told the others of the blushing and they were happy about that).