Chapter 4: New students

Rose's POV :

After the bell rang, we went to class. 

"Good morning students and welcome to a new semester. I wish you good luck for the new semester. And WE HAVE THREE NEW STUDENTS!!!" grandma screamed. YAY NEW STUDENTS. I'M SO EXCITED TO MEET THEM!!!!

"Okay you may come in" said grandma calmly. The new students came in. And it was AMBROSIA  yay..., her twin brother Adonis and a new face. She has black hair with a dark red string and bloody, cold red eyes. It looked empty, without any feelings. Like a doll.

"You know two of them. The sleeping beauty twins. AMBROSIA AND ADONIS SLEEPING BEAUTY." 

"Nice to see you all again" both of them said smiling. And Ambrosia was staring at Hawk and give him A WINK. And Adonis gave me a wink too... . WHAT!!! WHY!!!

Hawk's Pov :

Yay, Ambrosia and Adonis are here yay... and she gave me a wink. WHY WHY WHY!!! Wait wait wait, ADONIS DARES TO GIVE ROSE A WINK. PLEASE ROSE DON'T FALL FOR HIM. I SHOULD CONFESS FAST OR SHE MIGHT LEAVE ME AND WOULD LIVE WITH ADONIS UNTIL SHE DIES. I DON'T ACCTEP THIS. ADONIS YOU ARE DEAD. Ok Hawk calm down. You know Rose longer and better. You know that she would never choose him. Yeah calm down.

"And the other one is Solis Malifecent. Granddaughter from Malicent. But don't worry she is good, right dear?" Professor Cinderella said calmly. 

"Yeah, I'm so excited to meet you I hope we all can be friends." Solis said smiling. But I felt an evil aura around her. She just look too cold.

"Okay magic mirror, say which group the three of them will be."

"Adonis and Solis will be in Vicky's group and Ambrosia in Rose's Team." said the magic mirror. Why is Ambrosia in our group. I looked at the others and they looked shocked too. Rose the most.

(they sat like that : Joy, Astoria, LingLing, Travis, Hawk, Rose

"Rose are you alright ?" I whispered.

"Y-Yeah and you ?" she whispered back. But I knew that she isn't alright. I shouldn't ask her more. I hope she will smile again. My Princess please don't be sick.

"Uhm y-yeah I'm alright too." I respond.

Then Ambrosia came. Great. Just great. 

No one's POV :

"Hi guys!" she said with a big smile on her face.

"Hi" The squad responsed.

"Welcome in our group Ambrosia" said Rose sweetly but with a weak smile and a serious face.

"Thank you for your warm welcome Rose." She said with a bright smile. 

"Welcome." The rest of the squad said with a smile. 

Ambrosia's POV :

Yay I'm in the same group like Hawk. YAY. But Rose too. Well I should be friendly with her. I mean his fans like him too. And maybe I could leave a good impression on Hawk. And Rose isn't mean. Maybe I can really try to be friends with her. Yeah I Ambrosia Sleeping beauty will be friends with Rose. Like I said it to her before (In the series, where the twins came. She said it before I think.) And Hawk should decide by himself.  Though I will always be jealous of her. But I still should try hard. 

"Rose even though we like the same person, can we be friends please?" I askes hopefully that she will accept.

"Of course Ambrosia." Rose said with a smile.

Adonis's POV :

Great. I'm not in the same group as Rose. But my dear twin can be near her crush. (You will find out soon how he got a crush on Rose😁)

I will now stop writing. You will probaly find out in the next chapter how he got a crush on Rose. 😁😁😁

Bye!!!