Chapter 5 First day

Rose's POV :

After class we all went outside where we always hangout together. Astoria was studying, Travis and LingLing were talking to each other, Joy was eating bugs again, the pets were playing together. Oh and the pompoms were somewhere but where. Normally they are causing trouble or they are stuck to me. And the umcomfortable thing is that Adonis and Hawk are glaring each other with coldness and hatred. And Adonis is with his group on the other side discussing something. Probaly class. I hope. Ambrosia was just sleeping.

"Hawk what is wrong." I asked with a worried look. Hawk stopped galring at Adonis and smiled at me.

"Nothing Rose there is just an annoying bug. Nothing else." He said with a very bright smile.

"Ookayy? Do you need my help?" I asked. Then I noticed that Adonis's group was gone. Oh right where is Ambrosia?

"You don't need to. The bug is already gone" he answered.

"Oh that's good. Uhm Hawk do you perphaps know where Ambrosia is.

"I don't know. Maybe she is talking with the bug. Aah I mean Adonis. Hahah" He said strangely.

"Ok. Maybe she will be there soon." I said. Then Ambrosia came. Her eyes were strange for a moment. They were red. Red like blood. After 1 second, they were light green again. What just happened. Then the bell rang and we went to class. 

After all the classes

I and Travis were about to leave through the portal. My mother went home earlier because she wanted to hold a big dinner, to celebrate the new semester. When Adonis and Hawk came. Why are they here?

"Uhm guys why are you here" I asked. 

"I want to talk with you for a moment Rose" They said at the same time.

"No I'm gonna talk with Rose" Hawk said fast.

"No me" Adonis answered.

"Uhm okay. I'm gonna talk with both of you. Travis you can go already.

"Ok,  good luck Hawk" Travis said and smirked. Then he went through the portal.

"Ok, what is it that you want to talk about" I asked.

"Can we please talk about it privatly" both of them asked at the same time again.

"Uhm sure when you have to." 

"I'm gonna talk with Rose first!" Hawk argued. Okay, where am I, who am I and where am I.

"No me!" Adonis argued too.

"Guys calm down" I said calmly but they still argued. Then I lost my patience. I just wanted to go home, eat something, do my homework, chill a little bit, sleep and start the new day. Why. Why.

"OKAY BOTH OF YOU STOP AND LISTEN TO ME OK!!?" I screamed. An d both of them looked scaried. Ok, why. I was not that scary.

Hawk's POV :

I argued with this bug named Adonis because both of us wanted to ask Rose to go to the ball. (Cinderella just forgott to say it and then at the next class she said that there is going to be a ball for the new semester. And they have to go with a date.) And then Rose yelled at us. Nuuuuu just because of this bug my princess yelled at me. I hate to see her upset with something.

"Ok sorry Rose can you forgive me" both of said at the same time again and gave us each other "you are dead" stare. Gosh why. This bug. He is annoying. Sonner or later I will kill him.

"Of course I will forgive you" Rose said with her beautiful bright smile. Good she isn't upset anymore.

"Ok uhm guys can we talk about it tomorrow or my dad might kill me and my mother is probaly worried about me." She said. Ok then I will say it to her faster then this bug.

"Sure Rose goodbye!" both of us said at the same time AGAIN!!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!! WE ALMOST KILLED EACH OTHER. My fist was almost at his eye, when Rose turned around again and stared at us shocked for a moment. Then I took my hand slowly and scratched my head nervously. This bug did the same thing.

"OOOkaaayy,... guys goodbye. Till tomorrow." She said and went through the portal after she opened again. How awkward. Maybe she thinks of me bad now. I will ask Fala later, what I should do because of this. Then this bug and I glared each other and went on our own way.

Rose's POV :

Okay, that was strange why did they argued with each other and almost killed each other. Mommy help me. Then I arrived at home and my parents were standing there. They arms where crossed. H.E.L.P  I.M  D.E.A.D  M.E.A.T

"Hi mommy and daddy. How is living?" I said knowing that I'm dead.

"Great our daughter is 15 minutes late. Nothing to worry about." They said sarcastly.

"Ok why are you late." Mom asked.

"Oh just a little problem nothing else hahaha." I said nervously.

"DO NOT TELL ME THAT "THE PROBLEM" HAS TO DO WITH BOYS." Dad said angrily.

"Uhm. Ah I forgot that, that I have to do my homework or Astoria might scold me tomorrow. Hahahaha." I said. Completly nervous and ran fast to my room. 

My dad looked angry and then I heard mom say.

"Okay hun calm down maybe it was something else and she is old enough now to have a boyfriend." She said. Thanks mom you are my saviour.

Then I did my homework, ate, took a shower, brush my teeth and went to sleep.

Rose's dream :

Where am I? Why is it dark? Then I walked around and noticed a dead body and it was HAWK!!! NOOO!!! I SAW SO MUCH BLOOD AND A HEART WAS ON THE GROUND!!! WHAT IF IS HAWK'S HEART!!! I LOOKED AT HIS BODY AGAIN WHEN I SAW THAT THERE WAS A BACK HOLE!!! HIS HEART!!! NOOOO!!!! I began to cry. Harder and harder. Screamed more and more.

Then I woke up.