What Travis gave Lingling :)

Travis Pov:

"Finally finished" I said.

 I wanted to give Lingling a special gift. Because I like to see her smiling happily. And maybe I could even confess. I painted her a painting of her favourite flowers, jasmines ( I think it was jasmines, if not than I'm sorry😅  ). 

( The painting what he is going to give her)

I was on my to school when I saw a flower shop. I even saw jasmines and went right in there to buy Lingling a bouquet of jasmines.

 "Hello ma'am I would like to buy a bouquet of jasmines please." I said                                         "Alright right away, sir." I think today is the day I will confess to Lingling. Yeah I feel it is the right time. I blushed and the flourist was finished with preparing the bouquet. She saw me blushing and was smiling

 "Sir is that for your girlfriend? She must be happy to have a boyfriend like you." she said.                I turned red like Hawk's apples are red. "S-She isn't m-my g-g-girlfriend yet but I'm planning to confess. The flourist smiled again "Well then good luck. But I'm sure she will say yes"

 "Yeah I hope so too. Then thank you and goodbye."

 I wanted to leave but the flourist said "WAIT YOU HAVEN'T PAID ME YET. COME BACK!!!"

"Ah I'm so sorry here" I said embrassed.

"Thanks bye" She said happily because she received money. 

"Bye" I said.

"WAIT STOP AGAIN!!!" She screamed.

"WHAT !!!" I screamed back.

"COME HERE FIRST!!!" 

"You should write a card." She said calmy.

 "Why." 

"Because when the flowers are dead she have something that she can keep as a memory." 

"Oh. Oh you are right sorry?" 

"Now take this beautiful card and write something that comes from the bottom of your heart ok. Or she might reject you because... why not."

"Ok" I said confused. Ok I'm a painter I can do this. Paintings have the feelings, that come from deep of their hearts Then I can do this too. I wrote:

My dear princess,

Ever since the first day I met I fell for you. You captured my whole heart in seconds. Just with one glance from your beautiful smile and I will love you more and more. When I first met you, I felt like that the whole world is ours. I love the way you are and please allow me to stay by your side forever. Even when you don't want it and push or hate me. I will always reach my hand to you and will always help you whenever you need me. So please allow me to stay by your side. Every night, everyday I only think about you.

 My first love who will always be my number 1,

I LOVE YOU

( I never wrote a love letter so sorry when it's bad😓. And I don't know anything about dating, cuz I'm A SINGLE PRINGLE YAY!!!)

"Ok are you finished" said the flourist smiling gently.

"Yeah, thank you very much for the tip"

"It was my pleasure, now bye I have now another customer."

"Bye and thank you again" I said smiling happily

No one's Pov :

After this he went to Regal Academy saw LingLing and went to confess to her. Oh and he made the painting smaller. 

THE CONFESSION😍😍😍!!!!!!!! :

LingLing's  Pov :

I went to the to the dragon arena to train a little before school. When Travis came with a bouquet of jasmines and a painting that is wrapped up. I was so confused. What is he planning. Then he came to my direction and stand there nervously. 

"Good morning LingLing. Uhm, do you have time? " he asked 

"Yeah, why do you ask" I asked

"Ok, I can do this. I can do this." He talked to himself quietly.

"Uhm LINGLING I LIKE NO LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. PLEASE ACCTEP THIS!!!" He screamed loudly while he was blushing like you know Hawk's apples. I felt hot from blushing and my heart was beating so fast and it felt like it could explode at any moment. 

"EVER SINCE THE FIRST DAY I MET YOU, YOU CAPTURED MY HEART WITHIN ONE SECOND. YOUR SMILE, APPERANCE AND CHARAKTER I LOVE IT ALL. AND I PROMISE THAT I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER. EVEN WHEN YOU PUSH ME AWAY OR HATE ME. MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL NEVER VANISH. PLEASE ACCTEP MY FEELINGS AND BE MY GIRLFRIEND !!!!" He screamed loudly.

"Travis I don't know what to say but I love you too. Ever since I met you. I just didn't know my own feelings at that time. Travis Beast I love you too and I love to be your girlfriend." I said embrassed because of the sudden confession. 

And then he smiled pulled me at my waist and kissed me. I was so shocked but kissed back.

"Then let's be happy forever like now" he said.

"Yeah, but let's tell the others later ok?" I asked.

"Alright." he said and kissed me again.

( Don't know if it's really jasmines) 

No one's POV :

So I brought them here together earlier than HASE because why not. And yeah LingLing packed out the painting at her castle because she didn't want to pack it out yet. When she read the letter in her room, she blushed from embarassent and put her face in the pillow. There she smiled and whispered that she loves him. I would like to write the next chapter now but I have a video conference im german early in the morning😢.

Bye and stay healthy