Part 10 Spill the tea

The next day

Hawk's POV: 

While I went to school I thought about the incidents from yesterday. "Maybe I should ask her?" While I continued walking I bumped into Rose. Rose fell "Oh, I'm so sorry Rose" I helped her up. "Oh, no worries, I was also lost in my thoughts." she said and smiled. How much I love this smile.  I smiled back. NO HAWK DON'T SIMP. YOU HAVE TO ASK HER. "Rose, I actually want to ask you something?" "What is it Hawk?" "Do you have any worries right now, because you seem more lost than usually." 

Rose's POV:

Should I tell him. Well I wanted to tell the others today . So I can tell it Hawk when the others are there. "Well, actually yes but, I'm gonna tell you guys later anyways." Hawk nodded then we talked about some other things till the others came. We all talked then Astoria asked me "And do you wanna tell them?" "Yes." I whispered back. 

"Well, guys I actually wanted to tell you guys something for a very long time. I was confused about that, so I couldn't tell you guys directly. But I think it is time for me to tell you guys." I said "What is it, Rose?" Travis asked me. 

After explaining 

"So that's why you looked so upset the last days." Joy said. "Good that you told us." LingLing said. I guess I can really be glad for having friends like this. 

After that the bell rang and we all went to our classes.

While we were having Dragon Riding with Coach Beast we all heard and loud crash...

(T.B.C Sry that I didn't updated for such a long time. I actually was busy with school, like we all do :( and I just didn't had many ideas and I was also not rly sure. And yeah, bye till next chapter.)