Chapter 6 New villains

??? POV :

"GOSH THIS DAY WAS SO ANNOYING. I HAD TO ACT LIKE I'M FRIENDLY AND KEPT SMILING ALL THE TIME." I screamed annoyed in my room. And kept walking around in my room.

"Sis, calm down" my twin brother.

"DO YOU WANT TO KEEP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE FRIENDLY AND SMILE ALLTHE TIME. MY POOR CHEEKS HURT AND WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN MY ROOM!!!!" I screamed again.

"No thanks I refuse. You wanted to. Why should I steal my dear sisters mission." he said sarcastly and crossed his arms.

"Oh, do you hear that, someone has a death wish" I said sarcastly and held my hand to my ear.

"Oh I hear that and this sounds like your voice who is screaming and crying. Isn't it funny when you are going to die, if you can't do this mission." he said. This boy really, even though I love him, since he is my brother, he is so annoying.

"You don't have to worry about me brother. Cuz I already have two birds in a cage. I gave the them new personality. And when I'm in danger I will use one of them or both. And I will use them a litte if I have the full control." I said and smirked.

"Then cangratulations." ??? said and clapped his hands.

"Thanks, but I don't need your cangratulations, my dear brother." I said sarcasly again.

"And can you leave my room. You don't want to see a certain someone, do you?" I said

"Ok then I'm gone. Good luck" He said and left my room.

"I don't need luck but thanks." I said and began to make another poision, so that I have these annoying people in fully control.

I even made this guy's feelings for this girl stronger so that I can use him.

"Yes, finally. My family will be proud of me." I whispered and smirked.

"HAHAHAHAHAH I'M SO EXCITED!!!"