Chapter 2 - Attraction

2 Days Later

Freddie woke up at 6am and quickly got up. He went into the bathroom and showered, brushed his teeth and dressed. He dressed a pair of black jeans and tucked a social white shirt into them, he knew how good he looked in it and he wanted to look good. Why? Because he was hoping he'd meet Jim again today at the coffee place.

He went to the livingroom and found Roger laying on the couch, shirtless and surrounded by barely cooked home made pasta.

-Rog, what the heck?

-Good morning for you too.

-Shouldn't you be at work?

-The store is closed today, Fred, I told you yesterday.

-What? No, you didn't.

-Yes, I did!

-When?

-When I got home at night, I went to your bedroom and told you.

-I fell asleep before you got here, you dumb pincher. - he sighed with a little grin.

-Oh... anyway, the store is closed. And Brian and Deacy are coming here for dinner, and obviously some beers after.

Deacy, or John Deacon, was a friend of theirs. He was 18, and he had aplied to University this year. Brian was the one who brought him to their group, they met at some mechanics class, or how Roger liked to call it "nerds gathering", and Brian and John really hit it off. John was shy, silent and polite, but he was the kind of person who would make you want to kill yourself with just 2 sentences. Freddie loved him, and so did the others.

-Ok. See you later, then. - he said as he left their flat.

He rushed to the cafe and took a minute to catch breath before going in. As he wished Jim was there, sitting on some table with his cup of coffee. Freddie smiled and went to the balcon, he ordered his tea as usual and went to Jim then. Jim finally noticed him and gave him another of those cute smiles.

-Hi. - he greeted as he watched Freddie sitting down.

-Hi. I have a bit of time before class, thought we could chat a bit more today.

-That would be great but I have to go to work soon... - he said as he checked his watch - I have fifteen minutes.

-Pity. Lets make them count then. So, last time you had a question so today it's my turn. - he grinned.

Jim smiled and took another sip of his coffee.

-Go ahead, then.

-Where do you come from? And why did you move to England?

-I'm Irish, born and raised.

-C'mon, I know you're Irish I'm not that dumb. What part of Ireland?

-South, Carlow. I moved to London when I was 19 because a guy who saw me working in Ireland offered me a better job in here.

-19? But how old are you?

-21.

Freddie opened his mouth, slightly surprised.

-How are you younger than me?? I'm 23!

Jim threw his head back slightly, laughing because of Freddie's surprised face.

-C'mon I don't look that old, I'm turning 22 in like 4 months or so.

Freddie blushed slightly and bit his lip grinning.

-I don't think you look old, just thought you were older than me.