Bullseye

After sitting down to eat her freshly made lunch, her phone immediately started to ring, causing the whole shack to shake, she groaned before placing her lunch down on the table to then stand up and stumble over to see who was calling her. "Hello?" She asked, cautiously, to not give away any information on who she was, during this period of time, many people used to call her and find out who she was from her voice, which is why she now lives in an old, abandoned, decaying shack in the middle of a rotting, dense forest. A voice answered back, it was deep, very deep. "It's time." It only took those two words for her to know exactly who it was, and what it meant, "Right. Now or can I have the lunch I've been preparing for the last hour?" She asked, sarcastically. A laugh came from the other end, "No, now." the voice said, seriously. "Im kidding, finish your lunch then meet us at the location I.." her phone would make a high pitched noise "..just sent you. Okay?" He was cut off, "Got it, sir." She hung up, mysteriously, making sure nobody was listening, she sat down on her creaky, single sofa, and ate her lunch. It felt so good to be eating after that time, the loud monster inside of her stopped growling as loudly and finally quietened down. After completely finishing her lunch, she started running the leaky, rusted tap to clean off the plate, before getting a message on her phone, "No time for washing sweetheart, come on. We have things to do." It was her boss, for a moment, she was confused as to how he knew, then, remembering what his job was, instantly brushed it off and bent down to put her combat boots on. 

She arrived where she needed to be wearing a short, cropped black shirt with black jeans, the knees had cuts in them revealing a small amount of skin, to cover her identity, she wore an inverted version of Dream's mask, black plastic, and a white smile covering her face, she wore a large, black fabric coat over, to conceal her identity fully and made sure nobody knew who she was, or followed her. This was business, important business.

"You may be curious as to why I told you to come here." Explained her boss to the group, as he saw her walking in through the opening in the forest not far from her shack, her boots squelching in the mud, leaving large, size 8  footprints behind her path. The group nodded in agreement, it was true, nobody knew why they were told to be there. He was stood at the front, everybody circling around him, she guessed there was about 40-50 different people there, all of them she had seen, of course, as she was nominated best partner, but she hadn't seen them all in the same area at once. Elijah, her boss, was around 25, yet also the second best criminal known. It was a business, and an important one, it depended on their lives, literally. Most of them were criminals to help others, yet Y/N and Elijah were one of the few who were criminals to have an ally, an enemy, and kill for the fun and satisfaction. They were also hitmen, they were hired to kill people for amounts of money, large amounts of money, God, he's going to make us do something, isn't he?  she thought to herself, letting out a small giggle. "Is something funny, Mrs Y/L/N?" She stares at Elijah, annoyed and embarrassed, "No, sir, apologies." She says, taking her mask off her face discreetly. "Good, now if I could continue," he added, "We're here together, we're here to celebrate Mrs Y/L/N with her great award." He adds, with a smirk. The group turns around to look at each other, dumbfounded, none of them knew, Y/N hardly even knew herself! Elijah rolls his eyes, "Of course you lot of idiots don't know what special day it is today, I doubt you even know what month it is for gods sake!" He complained, annoyed with how stupid this group is, "It's the celebration of Y/N's 10 year anniversary of..?" he asked the group, hoping somebody would fill in the end of that sentence. Elijah's eyes rolled so far back they could almost see his brain, before slapping himself in the face with his palm, "GOD!" he shouted, startling the group, "Do NONE of you have any braincells left for crying out loud?" He demanded an answer, yet got none. "Of course you wouldn't, it's the celebration of Y/N's 10 year anniversary of being the 1# Criminal alive on earth, I wasn't sure why I expected people like you lot to know that." He groaned at the thought that he could've hired anybody like that, and all of a sudden, a large uproar of people started clapping, left and right, everybody was clapping, except Y/N, she just put her mask back on and tried to talk over the loud imbeciles she had ever spoken to, "Is there something you need me for or can I leave?" She complained, not wanting to be there. Elijah looked worried, and asked to speak to her privately, "No." she refused, for the first time. "R-right.. Anyways. We're doing target training, get the crossbows out. Y/N, get the arrows from the shed." Elijah threw her the keys to the shed, expecting her to go, instead she threw the keys towards another member of the group, "Fetch." She commanded, with a hand motioning towards the shed. Scared, they went instantly. Elijah wasn't slightly impressed, but extremely impressed. 

Moments later, the arrows were returned to them and they loaded up the crossbows, aiming at the targets that Elijah had gotten out previously, and started training, firing to try and hit the large red dot, holes all over it from missed attempts. First person went, then second, third, fourth, until it got to Y/N, she loaded up the crossbow, she pulled back, she let go, she hit it. First try, right in the middle. "Bullseye." She whispered to herself, not smiling, no facial expressions under the mask, Elijah was proud, nobody else had done that, and there were 50 other extremely skilled shooters in the group. He knew what he had to do next..

Y/L/N = Your Last Name