Meeting

so um before this starts i just want to say there is reference to sex lul 

they waited for the lava to disappear, before walking along towards dream, the prisoner. the panic set in as soon as Y/N noticed her invis pot was slowly running out, they hoped it would last until they got to dream and the lava was gone. their outline was slowly fading back in as the lava disappeared completely. her partner in crime started to panic as soon as he could make out her eyes. before long, the slow whirring of the mechanism pulled the bridge along the lava underneath them. they were infront of dream and the lava started to fall down, gracefully, it hit the floor, and a few dust particles were heard sizzling under the immense heat. Sweat particles gathered on your forehead as the lava surrounded you both. You had mere seconds before the effect wore off and you were brought back to the real world, out of your zoning out,  by a masculine voice coming from ahead. "Who are you?" he scoffed, looking up from the leather book, at the front of it, you could tell a feather quill scratched the words "How to sex, 2" into the hard leather encasing it. You snickered at the sight, causing him to turn around, bewildered and slightly scared. "So you need a porn book? Has it really been that long?" A mysterious voice murmured, startling the teletubby, he slammed the book closed, "S-show yourself!" he stuttered, his words fell out of his mouth like a toddler carrying those foam alphabet letters. He stood up, scared, causing the book to fall out of his hands as his eyes searched the room, panicked. She faded in and out one last time before she was visible, standing infront of the homeless male she saw before her, "Do I... know you?" he asked, causing you and Z to laugh. You shook your head, "You're about to honey. Anyways, why the fuck were you sat on the floor?" You quietened as you heard Sam humming, for all he knew, some 19 year old was going in, deep voice and all that. "Wait.. how did you get in so quickly? Aren't invis pots 8 minutes? It takes like 40 minutes to get in here!" you snickered at the man, causing him to feel belittled, "Of course you'd think they stayed the same!" you scoffed, "Dream, Mr. Was taken. You do realise earth is still spinning, the sun is still shining outside this very room, whilst you're in.. here. This shithole." His face went red, to which he covered in the cracked, bruised plastic-like mask. It was unique, not another like it. It was torn, clearly old, it looked possibly ancient, worn down, scratched, cracked, bruised, but most of all, traumatized. It has symbols from over the years, the memories, good and bad, wars, nations joining together, his.. childhood. You looked closer at his mask, "Are you.. okay?" you blurted out, he laughed, "Of course I am, woman. Why would I not be!" he cackled, you raised an eyebrow, "Since when were men so cocky, god." You leaned closer to him, pulling his chin up with a single finger, Z catching on and ripping his mask off his face,  you made eye contact with the teletubby, "I'd watch what you said, sweetheart, only one of us had to put out stuff away, Mr. Wastaken." he laughed nervously and shuffled his feet in his place, you pushed away, throwing his jaw into the wall to make him grunt out of pain, a voice echoed from the other side of the lava, the heat echoeing it more, "DREAM! ARE YOU OKAY?" it was Sam, you gave dream a death stare, "y-YEAH IM OKAY SAM!" you smiled as he shivered. "So, Dream, tell me, why are you here again?" He sighed, its.. a long story that I dont want to talk about, especially to some lowlife woman like you." You grabbed your pre-loaded crossbow out of your bag, "Drop the narcissistic comments, boy." he laughed, "Oh yeah? And what?" You rolled your eyes, "This crossbow will shoot an arrow through your fucking throat. Drop it. " He scoffed, waiting to find out you were joking, only to find out you were. "Right, lets get to the point. We're here for a reason, and I'm very slowly starting to rethink that reason. Mr DreamWasTaken, is because you're getting out of here." you laughed, maniacally, "Im gettin-" he started, confused, "You have a fight, Dream. And honestly, being in here for a while really isnt good for your bones." You knealt down and grabbed the book, flaunting it infront of his face, "This, this is not something we need in the real world, son. Get over yourself. You fight, wars, you know? Kill people? Not write an instruction on how to make a fucking porn video." You interrupted, he stuttered and leaned for the book just as you threw it into the lava, the old leather sizzling under the heat, gone, gone forever. He shouted for the book, hopeless, all was heard was the jingling of Sams boots, running towards the lever, you heard the dispensers pull and you quickly chugged an invis pot, to not be seen again, you took your bag off and threw it with the bottle behind the lecturn, hidden in plain sight, am I right? The lava finally came down, leaving just Dream and Z left alone, staring at the man. 

only 934 words, sorry its so short lmao

ty for 1.5k reads ahh! what?!!?