#25 Still in Love (part2 3/4)

I like how Michaels ended so I'm only gonna write for the other three guys right now. Sorry Michael girls. Part 2 was requested by @GeorgiaOllie1234 @LukesBae96 @Bivia1375 ... Hope you enjoy!!!

A S H T O N:

“Um no I think I'm good,” you say quickly as you look at the floor, avoiding his amazing eyes. “Alrighty then, if you need help come find me,” Ash says while walking away. You start to skim through the action movies pulling out just a few that you would like to watch. “Ok (Y/BFF/N) I'm good to go!” you say walking into the horror section. You notice that she's not there... That's odd. You walk up and down every aisle, and still couldn't find her. You finally walk up to the counter, where Ashton was playing on his phone and drumming his fingers along the counter. “Hey do you know where (Y/BFF/N) went? Did she leave?” you ask confused. Ash looks up and says, “Yeah she left like 15 minutes ago.” “Damnit” you quickly mutter as you pull out your phone to text her. “She said that she isn't coming back until you let me apologize for not believing you.” Ashton says while looking up from his phone. “Fine, shoot,” you respond, hoping that you two will make up. “I'm really sorry, I really should have believed you. And (Y/N) I love you so much, I cannot function without you, I'm just so sor-” You cut Ashton of with a kiss.

L U K E:
20 missed calls, Luke

Is what your Skype read. You seriously just couldn't do it you just needed to have someone who could be with you all the time not half-way across the world. But you still love Luke and could never live without him. Then your phone starts buzzing, 4 missed calls from Luke and 56 text messages, from Luke too. The next thing you know you cryed yourself to sleep and woke up 6 hours later to a knocking on your front door. You climb out of bed rubbing the sleep from your eyes, never mind its 3am and someone is banging down your door. You make it down your stairs to the front door, open it and gasp. “Baby please, I'm so sorry. I really love you and I'm just so sorry. I wish I could be here all the time... Whenever you need me, I'm just so sorry.” He stutters out in between sobs and the pouring rain coming down around him. “Shh babe, come here. I'm sorry you flew all the way here. You should be out in the world living your dream, not worrying about me.” You say pulling the soaking wet, crying giant into the best hug you could manage. “You sh-” Luke cuts you off, “How can I go out in the world, when my world is right here.” He says into your shoulder. “I love you, (Y/N).”

C A L U M:

Calum knocks on management's door, just to get the response, “We're busy, come back later.” You just bust through the door, while Calum mutters, “(Y/N) no.” “What the hell! Where do you people get the right to tell us if we need to break up or not!?!” You scream at the group of guys sitting around a table with tons of papers on the table, “I love Calum, and Calum loves me! And you people have no freaking right to say anything like that!!” Everyone looks stunned because you were the girlfriend that never got angry and never swore around anyone. “If you have a problem with me, take it up with me! I am not breaking up with Calum, because you stupid assholes think you can tell us what we can or cannot do!” There was a brief moment of silence before one of the guys at the table says, “You done now whore?” and Calum almost goes over the table because he called you a whore. Let's just say they never bothered you two ever again.

Hey Babes (what I decided to call you, thank you @Bivia1375 for that), but I'm also gonna have a specific name for Ash, Mikey, Cal, and Luke girls.
Luke girls = Fluffy Penguins (requested by, @LukesBae96 )
Mikey Girls = Dyed Kittens
Ash Girls = Bandana Bananas
Cal Girls = Hood girls
I'm sorry this took so long I've been really busy with school and everything. I hope you guys can forgive me.

QOTD: Are you a Fluffy Penguin, Dyed Kitten, Bandana Banana, or a Hood Girl?
AOTD; Dyed Kitten all the way!!!