#21 First Fight

I was asked to do this by @kelleyhemmo1996 I hope you like it!!!

A S H T O N: “I can't believe you Y/N! I saw you with him with my own eyes and your still denying it!" Ashton saw you with your cousin at a little coffee shop downtown. “I told you, the only reason I'm denying it is because its NOT true!!" Now your really getting frustrated with Ashton because he is only hearing what he wants to. “Really if its really your cousin than why haven't I heard about him before?!?" He asks/demands while slamming his fist down on the kitchen table dividing both of you. “Because he moved away and I didn't think you needed to know!" You scream back. You could tell that he was really angry and you've never seen him like this, which is kinda scary. He looked at you and his face softened to the one you were used to and he said “I believe you." You walk around the table, hug him and breathe out “Finally."

M I C H E A L: “Why Michael, why??" You ask angry at him. “Cause he wanted it" he replies easily while taking a soda from the fridge. “So you dye Kyle's (Kyle is your little brother) hair bright pink!! Do you know what my mum's gonna say?!?" You raise your voice at him as he leans against the counter. “Babe calm down" he says even though he knows that you mum will just blame you without a second thought. “No Michael, I will not calm down!" You say throwing your hands up and than the phone rings... it your mum. “Oh no" You gasp. “Hand me the phone" Michael says.

“What" You look between him and the phone a few times. “Let me see the phone I'll tell you mum the truth so you don't get yelled at for nothing." You hand him the phone and say, “You're a lifesaver."

L U K E: “Luke! Don't be mad at me because I said that you should go in tour and have fun!" You say. “I'm only mad because you're insisting that I'm going to be off across the world not missing you!!" He replies through the phone and hangs up.

“Hey Luke what's wrong?” Ashton asks. “F*ck everything, I don't care” he yells out angry. You and Luke just had a fight before he left for the airport. “Y/N will show up don't worry.” Calum says trying to calm Luke down. “No she's not gonna come because I yelled at her than hung up.” He yells at the boys. “My ass I'm not gonna come and say bye to my boyfriend before he leaves for 8 months.” You say standing behind Luke.

C A L U M: You and Cal have been in an argument for about an hour now over how some guy was hitting on you and how you supposedly didn't do anything to stop him. “If you trusted me than we wouldn't be in this argument!!!" You scream because Calum is just not listening to you and thinking about how you 'cheated'. “Yeah whatever." He says rolling over in bed. “Excuse me!" You say to his back. When he doesn't reply you pack some of your clothes head for the front door. You grab you keys from the table next to the door and reach for the handle when you feel a body slide in between you and the door. “Please don't leave Y/N, I love you and I should have listened when you said you didn't do anything back." You just reply with,  “Yeah, whatever." That's when you feel his lips on yours and you feel a calm feeling through your body and you drop your bag and keys and place you hands on his neck. When he pulls away he says, “I'm sorry, I love you" You just reply “Yeah... I love you too"

Hiiii guys,
I updated ( I know shocker) and this was a request. I hope I get more requests. I was wondering if I should do a QOTD (Question Of The Day) if you like I should please leave a comment and also comment or DM me any requests. Alright till next update... Bye!!!
                              -FG