🎀Lemon special 🎀

Shalnark- wrong message

Y/N : Hi Mr.D , Im contacting you  regarding my installation package for my new security system once again my address is - (your address) Thank you for your time and I look forward to seeing you in an hour .

(Message details: read)
You sighed and went back to your paperwork.

**an hour later**

The door bell rang. You opened it inviting a young man with blonde hair in. He seemed like the kind and sweet type of guy. You smiled cheerfully and showed him what needed to be done."I'll be in my study if you need me " you said softly and left . He smiled cheerfully and nodded. It was extremely hot and the paper work was too much on monday you were sure going to have a word with your boss.You sighed and read through a document. There was a knock on the door. "Come in" she said softly. The blonde walked in. "Im done " he said softly. You were  to busy to register his words.

His hands lightly brushed yours as you took the tablet from his hand. Even with his gloves on she  could  still feel the coolness of his skin. "Your skin is so cool " she smiled cheerfully .He noticed your nipples poking out of her dress and her sweaty fame. She seemed to have goosebumps on the back of her neck."Thank you however-" he smiled politely teasing her by leaning towards her neck and kissing it lightly. You was not letting this slid.

You  lifted your  dress up and moved your underwear aside as you rubbed your aching cilt. He wanted you , he wanted to pleasure  pleasure  . He got under the table and pulled you closer. He exploded your cilt earning a soft moan from you. He inserted 2 fingers in you and wiggled  them. He sucked your cilt as he began to pump in and out of you.

You leaned back and opened your legs wider giving him better access.  He placed your  legs on his shoulders as he viciously pumped his fingers in and out of you causing you to squirt. You burried your fingers in his blonde  hair and bite your lip harshly. Your body tensed  up  as you came on him.  He smirked and cleaned you up with her tounge.

"Lets go to bed" you whispered " So egar for me " he hummed kissing her legs. "can we please go " she said softly as she gripped her breasts. "Beg me baby I want to know  how badly you crave my dick " he smirked licking your entrance teasingly.  "I want you in me , I want your seed in me " You  moaned. "Order me " he kissed your skin. "Shalnark fuck me till the stars and back" you said. He smirked and  carried her to her room.  Of course he did a lay out of the house before he came. You greedily kissed his neck and undid his shirt.

He threw her on the bed.She watched  him strip. His perfect body glistened in the magical twilight atmosphere. He removed your clothes and firmly  squeezed your breasts as he kissed you passionately.

Shalnark  positioned himself  and went in. "Oh Shalnark" you moaned. He thrusted in you and held your hips in place. Your breasts jiggled.He moaned at he hit your gspot. "Oh" you moaned. Shalnark was passionate and full of adoration.  He leaned forward and kissed your neck." Mine " he said  as he kissed you passionately. "Yes-s"you whispered in tears as you both came together. 

☆☆☆

Hi everyone , Hope you are well.Sorry for the late update. Thank you for reading. Dont forget to vote and comment if you like this chapter.

XxxArie