10.When x they say x I love you

**Gon**

You were in the forest going for a walk. It was 6am . You loved this time of the morning where there was nobody but nature . Everything was calm and peaceful. "Y/N" you heard a voice say. It was none other than Gon. "Hey" you smiled. "I knew you'd be here" he smiled proudly. "Really?" You laughed. He nodded cheerfully. "But how did you know Gon?" You asked. "Because I love you and I know you well " he smiled cheerfully. You were flustered and nodded. "I love you too " he smiled cheerfully.

**Killua**

You were upset because Killua was acting like a jerk. So you avoided him for two days. He ignored you for the first day and the second day he kept on calling you and texting you like crazy but you still refused to talk to him. You went to the bathroom and when you returned to your room somevody grabbed you and pinned you on the wall. It was Killua. His eyes were cold and deadly. You were not scared though but you were heartbroken and sad. Your lips trembled and tears escaped your eyes. His lips parted and he frowned and hugged you. "I know I've been acting like a jerk-Im sorry please forgive me and dont go. I love you" he whispered. "I love you too " you sobbed.

**Kurapika **

You were in his house visiting him . He was happy to see you but he didnt show it. He focused more on his laptop than you. You sighed and walked around . When you returned his eyes were scarlet. You knew something bad had happened so you hugged him from behind. He seemed to calm down from your touch. "I love that you can calm me down Y/N" He said casually. You lightly kissed his head. "I love you " he smiled sofly. "I love you too " you smiled.

**Leorio **
You were on your way home and Leorio had a surgery to perform which meant that you were walking all alone. "Y/N" you heard a fimilar voice say. It was a doctor you met at the hospital. "I was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date with me?" He asked nervously. Within a blink of an eye he was on the ground with a bloodly nose and your boyfriend was beside you . "Dont you dare talk to the love of my life again . Shes mine so get lost!" Leorio shouted. "Aww I love you too " you said softly.

**Kite**

You fell again for the thousandth time today but this time you were hurt. Blood was oozing out of your leg and you vision became blurry.  "Y/N!" You heard a fimilar voice say. It was Kite. He sighed and picked you up gently . "Your so clumsy " he muttered. Your lips trembled at his harsh words. "Its a good thing that I love you" he said firmly. You smiled cheerfully and hugged him.

**Illumi**

You were laying it the medow and staring at the clear blue sky as clouds past you creating little shadows as they left. A warm summers breeze caused the leaves and the poppys to dance lightly. Illumi layed beside you in silence. You were used to it but at times it worried you. What if he was thinking of someone else? "Your staring" he said calmy. "Oh ! Sorry" you blushed and went back to looking at the sky. "Y/N ,I saw you working on a book about assassins-why that?" He asked. "Because you fascinate me " you admitted. "What do you mean?" He asked. "You are always calm and relaxed and I wish to learn more" You said. "Like what?" He asked. "What makes you stay here when you could be else way with better people" you whispered. "Insecurities? Well I'm fine here even though I dont really show it but I do love you" he said firmly. Your face turned red in embarrassment. "I love you too" you whispered.

**Chrollo **

He returned home from a rade. You were eagerly awaiting his arrival because he left with out saying goodbye. He walked in and fliped the light switch on. "Y/N" he smiled cheerfully. "Dont Y/N me ! How dare you leave with out saying goodbye " you said firmly as you crossed your arms. "Im sorry " he smiled cheerfully.  "I got you something " he smiled and handed you a necklace. It looked expensive. "Isnt this too expensive?" You asked. "Price means nothing for the woman I love" he winked. Love? "Oh you mean you stole it" You rolled your eyes.

**Feitan**

You sat beside Feitan and sulked because your favourite anime character just died. "My love" you sobbed for him. "Your love?" He hissed. You nodded and cried more. "What about you ?" You asked. "Dont you love me more ?" He asked. You looked at him flustered and embarrassed . You were still crying though."because I love you" he smirked.

**Hisoka**

You got out of the shower and spotted someone watching you. "HISOKA!"  You yelled flustered. He moaned and examined you. "Im sorry but I love every inch of you" he smirked. "J-JUST GET OUT!" you yelled flustered. He left. "I know you love me too" he called.

☆☆☆

Thank you for reading

Xxx Arie