🍋8.Leorio - Mr.CEO

You sat at you desk as you did your paperwork.  You had to check all of the documents before you showed it to your boss. He was quite serious when it came to work. The elevator doors opened and in walked your boss. His black spiky hair was the same as always. His skin seemed alittle tanned compared to usual. His tux hugged his muscular body. He always made your heart flutter each time you saw him. "Y/N don't forget to cancel my doctors appointment " he said firmly as he walked into the office. "Yes sir" you said as he went in and closed the door.

You sighed in relief, he did not notice your red face. You already felt the dampness in your underwear. You rubbed your legs together. The door opened again and he walked out and handed her a pile of documents. "Sort these out and is it fine if you stay in till 10pm ? There's to much to do and it will be a bother to show up to work on a Saturday " he said softly. "Of course sir" you smiled cheerfully.  He nodded and smiled as he went back into his office. You were positive that you were soaked. You rubbed your legs together hoping it will help but it did not.

You sighed . It was 6pm. All of the other employees left. You were here till 10pm so you still had along way to go. You contuined to do the paperwork ignoring your throbbing entrance. It was not 9pm. "Y/N Can you bring the documents over?" He asked firmly. You nodded and walked into his office. He sat on his chair with the first few buttons of his shirt undone and his tie out. You placed the document on his table. He skimmed through it. "Can you get the documents in file 6 " he said as he pointed at the shelf. You nodded and tried to reach the shelf. Your skirt lifted up exposing your butt and thong yet you did not notice. Leorio focused his attention to your lower body. He felt the urge to touch you yet he knew he could not risk loosing you.

You got it and handed it to him. You noticed the red blush on his cheeks. "Are you alright?" You asked curiously. He nodded and cleared his throat. He tried to focus on his job but it was useless. His bulge was noticeable. "Y/N I think we need file 7" he said softly. You nodded and attempted to reach the file. Once again he watched you. The files fell on your head and you landed on the floor on your back. Your skirt was up exposing your wet underwear to him. He looked at you full of lust. You groaned and rubbed your  head. He walked up to you . "Are you alright?" He whispered in a husky voice. You felt the need to touch him yet you knew better. You nodded and blushed at your closeness.

You watched his eyes travel through your body causing you to blush harder. He smirked and pressed his lips on yours kissing you lustful. You moaned and held his hair pulling him closer. He slipped his hand into your underwear causing you to gasp inbetween your kiss. He began to rub your entrance at a fast pace causing you to moan. Leorio took this as an opportunity to slid his tounge in your mouth. You loved the feeling of his tounge exploring your mouth. You moaned as you came on his hand . He pulled out and smirked. He removed your underwear exposing your wet self to the chilly air.

He placed your legs on his shoulders and ate you up. Every now and then he would place kisses on your thighs. One he was bored  he stood up and helped you on your feet.  He removed your shirt and pinned your body on the glass windows that over looked York New city. Your breast were against the window. He removed his pants and thrusted in you. You felt your eyes tear up. "I'm sorry Y/N let's st-" "No " you cried. He looked at you hesitant. "Go " you whispered once you were almost used to his size.

He went at a slow pace at first causing you to moan. He then picked up the pace causing you scream his name in pleasure . Your hard nipples were on the glass as he fucked you and broke your viginity. "Y/N" he moaned as you came on him. He began to bite your back leaving a trail of red Mark. You could not believe that you were actually doing this to your boss. He thrusted in you again as he came in you , your body trembled and he pulled you close. "I got you" he whispered.

☆☆☆

Hi everyone, Thank you for reading. I know Im alittle behind on lemons so I'll be focusing on that for now.

The lemon lineup is as follows :

●🍋9.Hisoka -The x card x game
●🍋10.Sebastian's apprentice pt.1 ~Kurapika
●🍋11.Feitan -kidnapped x for x entertainment
●🍋12.Leorio- the x nurse
●🍋13.Chrollo -a x new x technique
●🍋14.Illumi -a x job
●🍋15.Wing- teacher's  x pet
●🍋16.Kurapika x chrollo
●🍋17.Parison- late x night

Don't forget to vote and comment. I hope you guys are safe

XxxArie