32. Teasing x you x in public

(A/N: Pata pata is a word my friend and I made up when we were in school. It basically means cute / all things cute or loveable)

**Gon**

"Y/N look at how cute you look today " Gon gushed hugging  you. "You look cuter than a baby " he gushed.  "Pata pata" he pinched your cheeks.

**Killua**
You were both out shopping. "Hey Y/N I see someone beautiful in this mirror " he said. You blushed and looked at  your reflections . "Oh look your here too" he smirked. You hit his hand lightly.

**Kurapika **

You were holding his arm and walking in a park. "Pika you have such great eyes " you gushed. "Thank you love , I wish I could say the same for you" he smirked. You hit his arm.

**Leorio**

You both had your picture taken . "Look at how beautiful it is" he smirked. You nodded and blushed. "I mean dont I look great" he winked. You pouted.

**Kite**

"How is your hair so great" you whined as you went to a store. "I have to make up for your loss too after all" he smirked. You hit his arm lightly.

**Illumi**
You were holding his arm and walking in town. "Your so strong " you hummed. "I wish I could say the same for you" he smirked. You were not sure how to react. He actually smirked!

**Chrollo **

"Y/N don't buy that dress" he said . "Why not?" You asked curiously. "You'll out shine me " he winked

**Feitan **

You were outside a water slide. "This ride is not for small children " he teased. You pouted.

**Hisoka**

You were in a store with Hisoka. You skimmed through the underwear isle. "Hun your underwear is better~" he said causing you to turn red.

☆☆☆

Hi guys, I hope that you all are well.

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

XxxArie