2. This Aint My First Rodeo

|| the next day ||

Indie wakes up the next day on a couch, not her couch, but.... holy shit why is JJ there! She jumps up surprised by seeing the blonde boy. "what the fuck?" JJ says in a sleepy voice as he had just woken up. "Why am I here? When did I get here?" "Well after I saved John Bs ass we did some shots and you passed out" he reply's. "Where even am I?" She questioned. "John Bs" the blonde boy answers.

Indie walks around the small house. It was a mess. "Dogs live better than this" the brunette girl says. JJ ignores her and falls back asleep. She rolls her eyes annoyed at the blonde boy. Indigo begins picking up the piles of garbage they where laying around. "What the fuck are you doing?" JJ says. "I'm trying to sleep" "I'm cleaning since y'all seem incapable" she says with a additide.

A tall brunette walks out from a bedroom. "What the hell is going on?" he asks. "I'm cleaning" indie says while throwing garbage in a bag. "Ummm ok" JB replies in a confused tone. Indie goes about her cleaning and organizing while the boys sit on the couch. "You know we can help?" JJ says. "You keep getting in my way" Indigo replies. The blonde boy looks at his friend and shrugs.

                                 | a few hours later |

            Indie finished her cleaning. "Wow it looks really good in here" JJ says surprised with the result.    "ya it does" JB replies while looking around. "welp I should be on my way, my moms probably wondering where I am by now" Indie says while going to the door. "Wait!... umm here's my phone number" JJ says while scribbling numbers on a paper and handing it to her. "Thanks?"

           Indigo leaves and walks to her house. "Mom! I'm home!!" She shouts from the bottom of the stairs. Her mom comes down clearly drunk. "Hi sweetie, where did you go last night?" "Oh um just one of my friends that I met yesterday" she says. Her mother nods before drunkly going to her room.

         She sighs and goes into her room as well. Indie fiddles with the paper JJ gave her debating weather to call or not. Fuck it... she dials the number into her phone and calls. "Miss me already?" The boy from the other end of the line says. "Haha very funny, no I don't miss you. But I have no friends and nothing to do" she replies. "Hey! We're friends now, and I've already saved your ass from drunk dudes so you're welcome. And if you wanna maybe come over tonight you could?" Indie thinks about his offer for a second. Does he just wanna fuck her?

                              | awhile later |

        "Mom I'm leaving!" Indie yells before running out the door to her newly made friends. She hops in the brunettes van and sits next to JJ. "Where are we going?" Indie asks. JJ smirks "well we're going to steal some beers then we're going back to JBs to have a fire with our other friends." Indie nods. "JJ you weren't supposed to mention the stealing bit" his friend says from the front seat. "Well if you need a distraction I bet I can" Indie offers. "Perfect! We have a distraction that isn't your shitty jokes" JJ laughs while saying.

          They go into the store. Indie isn't some newbie to distraction so she goes straight to the condom isle and grabs some. She walks up to the cashier who looks straight at her boobs that are basically falling out of her shirt. "H-hi how can I help you?" "Oh I just need these" indie says pushing the condoms towards him.

         JJ walks around the store trying to be normal. He watches Indie kind of jealous of her flirting with the older man. JJ grabs the beers and quickly walks out without getting caught. Indie continues to flirt before paying and shoving the condoms in her pocket and going to the car. She jumps in laughing.

         "That was really good" JJ says also laughing. "Oh this ain't my first rodeo" she says while doing up the buttons on her shirt. "Well seems like I missed out" John B says from the front seat. Indie pulls out the condoms and throws them at JJ. "Here I know you have hookups". JJ groans shoving the box in his pocket. Indie laughs at the boys actions.

They 2 boys and girl arrive at JBs house. A brunette girl and a brown skinned boy come up to her. "I'm Kie, if you remember" "and I'm pope" Indie laughs. "I remember you guys I wasn't THAT drunk" she says grabbing JJs attention. "I had to carry you home" he says. "Ya ya whatever, do you want me to applause you or something?" "I like her" Kie says happy to have a new girl in town...