13. Tree house pt 2. (smut)

Indigo kisses JJ and of course he kisses back. He tilts his head to deepen the kiss and slides his tongue into her mouth and she does the same. His lips slowly move away from her mouth and down to her neck and collar bones leaving purple bruises.

"you ok with this?" he asks. She nods and JJ continues kissing down her body. Indie decided that she needs dominance and pulls his shirt off. "Taking control?" he asks with a chuckle. "Maybe I am" Indigo smirks while putting her hair up. "Ok you sure you wanna d-" Indie cuts him off "yes... but if I wanna stop can we?" she asks. "Of course" he tells her.

Now that he has permission JJ starts to take control. He pushes her onto the old carpet and pulls off her shirt revealing a black lace bra. "For someone who doesn't have sex this is hot" he says. "Who said it wasn't for me?" she giggles. JJ slowly pulls down her pants.

She smirks and unbuttons his shorts and pulls them off so he's in his boxers. "I think I might be able to help the problem this time" she mumbles. JJ softly moans "you have to much control over me" through kisses. She smiles deciding to have fun with this.

          She flips JJ over so she's on top and kisses down his body. Indie gets to the edge of his boxers and looks up at him with a smirk. She pulls them down and looks down at his boner. She gulps looking at it. JJs hands creep up her body and unclips her bra with ease cause god knows how many times he's done that and throws it to the side. "Ok let me take over" he says putting her back on the bottom.

          He pulls down her underwear and once again tosses it to the side. JJ notices her breathing getting heavier. "do you wanna stop?" he asks wanting her to be comfortable. "no" she tells him. "Ok then" he smiles and interts to fingers in her. She jumps not being ready for it before arching her back.

          "jj..." she moans "please I need you" JJ smiles "oh ya?" he asks. "Mhm" is all she's able to say. He lines himself up to her "you sure about this? You're on the pill right?" he asks and she nods. JJ basically throws himself into her and she does a mix of a scream and a moan.

          "S-slow down" Indigo instructs him and he slows down. They go like that for a little bit. "Maybe a little faster" she says. Faster? He likes faster. "I-I'm gonna c-" she gets cut off by reaching her climax and so does he. JJ pulls out and lays on the floor next to her out of breath. "Here" he says handing her a blanket to cover herself while he slides on his boxers.

"what's did you think? Was I easy enough?" he asks. She lays there out of breath "I-it was great" she smiles. "I'm glad" he replies while pulling her into him. "I'm gonna put my clothes on"she says while wrapping the blanket around her. "You're gonna be sore" he chuckles as she stands up groaning in pain. Indie puts her clothes on and so does JJ.

"There's a mess on the floor" she says looking at the old rug. "Welp that was all you" he laughs "it'll be fine". They sit down and talk for awhile. She didn't know what to think. I mean it felt right with JJ but all she could think is "how many people has he done that with?" Indigo shakes those thoughts from her mind.

          "Do you wanna go back now?" JJ asks. "No" the girl replies while wresting her head on his shoulder. JJs phones starts ringing and it's John B. JJ picks up and talks to him for a sec before hanging up. "John B has something to tell us? Hopefully he didn't burn the house down or something" JJ laughs. "Oh boy" she says with a giggle. The both walk home together holding hands and making jokes. When they get to the cheatu theres someone there that they didn't expect...

I need holy water🥲