5. Dont be a dick

JJ wakes up to Indigo still fast asleep. He holds her close cause when that girls in his arms he feels like he has to protect her. JJ twirls her hair around his fingers. "hi..." Indie says in a sleepy voice. "Good morning" the boy replies happy that she's awake. "I've had to piss for 20 minutes" , Indie laughs at him "then go pee" she giggles.

JJ pees then comes back. Indie smiles watching him climb back in the bed. "sooooo ummm are we like-.... dating?" JJ awkward asks the girl. Indie thinks for a second "no, not yet,.... you gotta prove yourself maybank" she replies with a smile on her face. The blonde boy rolls his eyes before smiling and kissing the top of her head, "fine".

          "INDIGO IM HOME" JJ looks at indie confused. "Fuck fuck fuck... ummm hide in the closet" she instructs him. JJ hops out of the bed and goes into the closet. The footsteps that are going up the stairs begin to get louder. Indie hops in bed as her mom comes in clearly drunk. "hey mom" she says. Her mom stumbles to the bed "I met a very cute guy at the bar" she continues. "Ya that's great but you need to-" she  gets cut off by he mom puking on her floor.

          "come on mom" she tells her drunk mother. She lays her on her bed and she passed out. "goodnight" Indie says in a sad voice before going back to her room. "You can come out jay" Indigo tells him. JJ steps out of the closet to find indie frantically cleaning the vomit that's on her floor. "Hey hey hey let me do it, you lay down" he says taking the cloth from her hand. "No jj it's fine it's-...." she starts crying. JJ pulls her into his arms and lays her in bed. "I know you're tired of taking care of your mom but it's gonna be ok" he says before kissing her cheek.

          JJ cleans the floor and by the time he's don't you're fast asleep. He smiles seeing you lay there seeming so peaceful. Despite how bad he wants to cuddle you and play with your hair he leaves knowing your moms home.

  | a few hours later |

         Indie wakes up excited to see JJ but he's gone. She frowns and checks the time, 2AM.... great. Indigo groans and scrolls through her phone hoping she'll get tired but it doesn't work considering she slept all day. She decides to text JJ.

  (The texts)

JJ💗
    I: are you awake?
JJ: ya I cant sleep
I: same
JJ: did your mom wake up yet?
I: no she probably won't until tmr
JJ: unlock your window
I: why?
JJ: just do it

(Texts over)

         Indie gets out of bed and opens the curtain to see JJ at her window. She jumps back and the blonde boy starts laughing, she opens the window and he comes in. "I think I just died for a second" JJ laughs "you missed me so much you came back huh?" Indie asks him. "Maybe I did" JJ says before kissing her deeply. "Hey hey hey the kissing things gotta stop we aren't dating" "you know you enjoy it" JJ replies with a smirk.

          Indie hits him in the balls, not hard, but hard enough it'd hurt. JJ grunts and falls to the ground. "Don't be a dick" she tells him before sitting on her bed. "That hurts like a bitch you know" he replies while getting up. She smiles and nods knowing it'll piss him off. JJ lays on his bed with his head in the brunette girls lap. He looks up at her a puckers his lips. "You're full of it" she says pushing his head away.

          "Cmon! You said I had to prove it so I could date you! And now I'm being all gushy and you're pushing me away" he says kinda pissed. Indigo smiles at him "to be fair you being gushy is very cute but that's not what I mean" Indigo informs the blonde boy who's looking at her desperately.

          JJ groans and pulls off his shirt. Indie try's not to stares but JJ notices "like what you see?" He asks before indie scoffs. He shrugs and gets under the covers. Indie lays down as well and goes on her phone while JJ plays with her hair and attempts to braid it. "you're making it awfully hard not to kiss you" he says hoping to grab the girls attention. She minds her own business and keeps on her phone.

          "you know I'm hot, and you know you love me" he adds. Indie gets butterflies in her stomach but continues to ignore him. JJ whispers in her ear "and I know you want me". The temptation and need to kiss him is to strong and she turns around and does it. JJ smiles while kissing her and begins to move his hands down her. Indie pulls away "now let me go to sleep" she says before rolling back over and cuddling into him. "You smell bad" she adds before drifting off. JJ holds her until he also falls asleep wondering what he can do to make her be his...

just wait for the next parts...