1. Flush Rush

(Deku's POV)
I was losing all my spirits. I've just after training, training so long till my eyes shut off. It was until my hands were twitching throughout my knuckles, this pain was agonizing but I guess that is the cost of the quirk.

I held my hand with displeasure and began to wrap a long bandage around my knuckles, not too tight and not too loose. I frown comically and find the energy to stand up, I needed to catch a break. I don't even want to talk to my friends anymore, I should probably just cancel on them. Again.

I'm sorry Ochako, Iida, Todoroki. My hair is dreadful, I feel awfully weak and I truly don't think I'm capable of even socializing. It's such a rough year now that All Might is gone...

I shouldn't be wasting time, all I need to do is go get a fresh shower and go to bed. Simple.

---

As I stepped out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my waist carefully. My fingers as well as my hands were still aching, the strain I've been putting on my body is excessive. But I have to keep going, there's no way I would ever waste my time of becoming a great hero.

I grit my teeth right as I positioned myself. It still hurts like hell. I slowly started to get into my shirt and sweatpants. Keeping in my mind I have to go see Dr Chiyo tomorrow, I grab my phone that sat next to the sink to type into the notes of my daily reminders.

As soon as I started to type I have gotten such an odd and unforeseen notification by... Kacchan?

I leave my bathroom and fall face down to my bed with my phone in hand. Peaking over to my phone over my pillow, I stare at the center of notifications on my list and it is undoubtedly Bakugou himself.

Why would he text me? I haven't bothered or even uttered a word to him since 7 months ago. I chew on my nail in concern, shaking my head in disbelief. Maybe, just maybe he wants to apologize to me? No that can't be it at all.

I release a small breath and click on his sent message.

Kaachan

[Kacchan has sent a photo]

Izuku: Huh

Kacchan: oh fuck ignore that wtf

<Kacchan has deleted a message>

Izuku: ???????

Kacchan: I said fucking ignore that

Kacchan: I didn't mean to send that to u

Izuku: who tf are u sending this to ಠ_ಠ

Kacchan: it's a thing kirishima told me to do

Kacchan: wait that's not ur fucking business you little shit

Izuku: okay that's fine, I'll ignore it. Pretend like I didn't see anything...

Kacchan: if you dare say anything about that I'm gonna murder you alright?

Izuku: (☞゚∀゚)☞ haha gotcha

---

(Bakugou's POV)
<Previously>

"Look I-" I have been cut off once again by stone head Kirishima. For the love of all that's holy can he seriously shut the fuck up.

At this point, his voice is muted because it's started to bug me. He kept blabbering with his confident gestures, continuing to nudge me with his elbow.

"C'mon man I haven't seen you get on with anyone, soon you'll miss out on your fun teenage years after UA." He kept pressuring, constantly.

"So. Give that girl a text and see if she'd be interested. And if you don't like her then that's fine, it's just a that... you need to finally familiarise yourself with it." He pushed.

I tilt my head back in annoyance and bring myself back to look at him, "You're awful but I'll do what you said and see how it goes. I'm telling you just now, I just hate that idea." I commented and left the conversation where it was.

I hold my composure as I watch the rock man himself cheerfully clap.
---
I came back home and began to work it out with the camera, I never pose nude. It's fucking weird but Kirishima said it's work...

I took whatever I felt looked decent and sent it off quickly before I regretted it, I threw my phone onto my bed and turned away from it until... I got sent a notification back.

Quickly...

I picked it up and then instantly gulped a mouthful. Of course, it had to be my stupid ass for sending it to the shittiest brat on earth, a maggot if I could say so.

Izuku...

The heat reached my ears and I felt a rush of embarrassment. This guy saw me shirtless in the worst way possible, he must be thinking weird of me.

He may even use this against me for something, this is bad, bad, bad for me. I'm gonna have to delete this quickly until he sees it again but, it's way too late for that.