11. Predator And Prey

Panic had only been on Izuku's mind, his face suggested so as he looked as if he kept spacing out. Not to mention the spiralled eyes that kept reminding him of that one fateful day.

Izuku of course couldn't focus on his work, suddenly everything just escaped his mind and wandered off into weird fantasies.

He bit his fingernail, scrolling down to his phone that he texted Bakugou on.

Izuku watched the time tick off, hoping everything will be forgotten for him to ignore the sheer embarrassment he feels around Bakugou.

He felt a sudden touch on his arm, a pinch to the fabric that pulled his sleeve aggressively. Izuku instantly looked over, laying his eyes on Todoroki.

He pointed with his chin to me, "What's up with you? You're like the eye wide emoji." He said with a smirk.

Izuku hesitated, slightly humiliated. "I'm perfect! Doing great, haha... excited for this project," he forced smiled.

The other furrowed his eyebrow in a notice of his odd behaviour, "Something going on?" he slowly let out.

Izuku mouth forced open before speaking, "Of course! I've been doing this and that so yeah um-" he trailed off into his rambling.

"You know you're a terrible liar," he sighed, smiling to the side. "Whatever's bugging you I'll find out." He said, sounding assured.

Izuku gulped his chance to speak up, perfectly timed with bell commencing people to start leaving.

Todoroki gave him a last look, Izuku predicted disappointed but he left him with a thumbs up which he's never seen from him before.

By the time everyone had packed, halls started to gather massive crowds.

Bakugou stood up last, not in a rush until seeing Izuku dashing out of the class. He began to do the same to maintain plans.

The explosive hero took off, leaving only a trail of fire for people to see when passing across the halls.

He kept his speed up till he reached closer, clutching onto the other's bag. Both inhaled heavily out of breath, especially Bakugou.

"Where do you think... you're going?" He panted, immediately sending butterflies into Izuku's stomach once again.

Bakugou pushed him slowly towards the wall, he looked from right to left in case of anyone seeing. Luckily, nobody is around to witness.

Izuku begins to accept, yet placing a hand over his chest to avoid contact for now. Bakugou is intrigued and takes a liking to this as he licks his bottom lip.

He leans closer, closing him in while resting his arm above him on the wall. "You're like prey." Bakugou comments, slightly angering the other enthusiastically.

"You're so controlling, aren't you?" Izuku says back, leaving the other speechless of his comeback.

"Maybe, maybe. Who's fault is it?" he questions back, pressing his knee in between his legs.

"K-Kacchan! We shouldn't do this, I don't think it's best for you-" Izuku immediately gets cut off by the dominant figure in front of him.

Bakugou closes the gap between both their lips and begins to kiss him in swoops of passion each time, Izuku's hands slide up his shoulders which gently rested.

Both broke the contact between them, although stopped Bakugou had more in mind than just that.

He grasped the other's back and launched him into his chest, caressing his back up and down which led off to his hand gravitated down his pants.

Clasping his ass cheek, its tender and smooth feel created chaos in Bakugou's pants.

Izuku let out a small moan from his mouth escape but not giving Bakugou the satisfaction of fucking him up.

Instead, he wanted louder, pounding noises that caused him a pleasure to come out of Izuku's mouth.

Bakugou pulls back from it though, bringing his face up to see his dazed and fixated eyes.

"Let me do more to you," Bakugou demands.

Izuku struggles to think, face being in a mess, sweat dripping down his neck as well as his tighter boner pressing up against his knee.

"I think we should stop. I need a breather from all this, I have no clue how this has escalated to... THIS!" Izuku says.

Bakugou's grip lightens as he stared deeply into his eyes, the other seeing this as an opportunity and sprinted out of that corridor.

Bakugou stays there, hot and bothered over what has just occurred. His mind trailing over and over back to Izuku Midoriya.