9. Dazed Into Pleasure

Izuku's POV

I walked back and forth my room, anxiety surged through my body. It left me at a constant state of jitter for some reason, like I've never felt before.

I slapped my cheeks and shook my head no, forcing myself to refuse this agony I was feeling.

It's Kacchan, god knows what he'll do. He's always mad at me for unspoken reasons that I'll never understand.

I sigh to myself, sucking it up and calming my nerves down. I gently sat on my couch and closed my eyes for silence.

Soon, interrupted with a kick through the door. It blew a hush of wind across my face, I open my eyes in shock at what had happened.

"K-Kacchan!" I pointed at him shakily. "How did you, what no, why did you just barge in like that?" I asked, totally stunned.

His face rested the same, looking back to close the door slowly and silently. This odd aura around him shadowed intense energy, I was taken aback.

He paused as he closed the door, casually then walking up to where I was sitting. My knees started trembling as well as my heart, it started pattering.

I looked like such a wimp, to think I'm a hero soon graduating from UA.

He flopped himself right next to me when I say that I don't mean lightly. His arm extended to the other side of me, behind my back.

I immediately jolted, finding a random conversation to sway myself away from him and his gaze.

"I'm gonna go make some tea for us real quick, hehe," I said, beginning to get up from the couch.

I got stopped by a violent hand, pushing me straight down till I was laying on my back. He hovered over me, his chain hanged low which almost touched me.

I ended up noticing way too much detail instead of comprehending what was going on. His gaze pierced me, I could see his defined neck pulsating.

He proceeded to lick his bottom, It was as if I was under his spell or something.

He hasn't even uttered a word since he's gotten here, last thing he said was he'd be here over text but not stating his reason.

I gulped, my eyes started to spin.

His forearm fully rested next to my head, he started to lean and still no sign of his consciousness. Normal conscious that Bakugou has.

I finally put everything together in mind, although not wanting to face what's going on above me.

My heart jumped repeatedly in big leaps, I felt myself sweating which caused a worse heat across my face.

I didn't know if he could see my flushness or not yet I still covered my face with my hands. I peeked slightly and was able to see his face of mischief he's had all his life.

"Deku," he said, I heard by his voice he came closer which now had his necklace resting on my chest.

I could feel my sweat dripping down my forehead. He grabbed my wrists gently and forcefully placed them over my head.

I kept my eyes tightly shut, I soon felt a hand travel under my shirt that lead up to my neck. He kept touching all over my chest, causing me to jerk up.

"You're so sexy." I heard him whisper desperately.

The fact I let him control me, I lifted my leg hesitantly but ended up touching up to him myself.

I could tell he was surprised, which ended up with him letting go of my hands and now bending my leg up across his shoulder.

He began to connect his lips only slightly against my neck, he started to go harder against it which escalated to him biting and sucking me like a vampire.

His fingers slid down to my ass which I easily gasped to, I started to get hard from all that was happening.

I had no clue where this would've ended if it weren't for me clenching him in a hug. "Uh... Let's stop here..." I stated which he responded quickly to by hopping off and letting my leg free.

As much I was embarrassed, I notice him too being hard in his so-called regions. I sighed, sitting up and pinching the upper side of my nose.

"I still wanna do more, " he admitted honestly.

I turned to him abruptly, trying my best to cover my issue below.

"Let me finish," he suggested, coming closer.

"Stop!" I said, holding my hand up. "This is too much, my head will explode if this continues. I didn't think this is what you'd do..."

"Ah, Izu-" He uttered.

"Just let me comprehend this, too much just happened right now." I expressed.

I believe he wondered even through that stubborn head of his, I was able to tame the bull. "Fine," he said, leaving me be by myself.

He struggled to open the door but was able to leave.

As soon as he left, I fell back onto my couch. I was drenched in sweat and incredibly horny after his touch, I could still feel the places he caressed.

I don't get it, I didn't imagine it'd come to this. Why did he come in like that without any word but the only motive being to pleasure me?

I laid there in confusion, straining my head.