4. It's A Friday!

Izuku pushed himself up from the bed, sitting
up and allowing himself to regain
consciousness before getting ready.

His eyes squinted when met with the sun, rubbing them slowly as he forced himself to stand up.

Gradually putting on his usual clothes. Although it was sunny, it was quite cold outside during their season. He picked up his phone and opened his group chat.

Extras 😘

Izuku: morning guys (◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Uraraka: Heyyy Izuku (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

Todoroachi: ew.

Izuku: waaat what do u mean ew?

Iida: Morning everyone, is everyone alright?

Todoroachi: do you guys plan on going out today? Momo's working at our local cafe.

Izuku: why though?

Todoroachi: she lost a bet to Jirou

Iida: Quite unlike her.

Uraraka: yeah sure, I'll come and so will Iida.

Uraraka: isn't it funny that you want us to see momo humiliated?

Izuku: he always does that to her lmao

Uraraka: glad you're not a tease to me Iida-kun

Izuku: I mean yeah, I'll come by too

Izuku: what time though and don't leave me on read like Kacchan did to me (¬_¬)

Uranus raka: Why did you text that guy, he's a huuuuge dick.

Iida: language ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

Izuku: yeah... I'll tell you guys about that later.

Todoroachi: leaving them on a cliffhanger huh :')

Izuku: shush u Pepsi man

Todoroachi: see you guys at 3:00

---

Izuku rubbed his hands together as he was walking down the street, huffing his breath into his cupped hands. It was awfully cold but it wasn't too much trouble anyway.

As soon as he opened the door to the cafe, he saw a hand waving from afar with a brightened smile.

"IZUUUKUU, RIGHT HERE!" Uraraka called from the table along with Todoroki and Iida trying to pull her down and stay quiet.

He chuckled and slowly made his way up to them, "Hey guys, long time now. We need to catch up." Izuku said.

"Yeah definitely, what you guys been up to?" Ururaka asked, her knuckles laying on her chin.

Izuku decided to wait and instead looked over at Todoroki, he in return nodded and spoke up before him.

"Not much, training and trying my best to find time to spend with Momo," he admitted.

"Awe, that's super sweet. How about you Izuku?" she averted her eyes over to the other boy.

"Oh me?" He pointed at himself. "Well, I trained as well and have been in a weird and bizarre situation with Kacchan."

"Oh really? What had happened?" Iida asked curiously.

"Well he accidentally sent a photo of him... nude and he got kind of pissed at me for seeing it. After all that, I saw one day he forgot to take his earphones after class so I gave them back to him. And-"

Izuku trailed off, thinking back to that one time he came oddly close and deeply gazed at him.

"Hm?"

"Oh, nothing..." Izuku responded.

Todoroki tilted his head slightly, wondering. Momo had come over to the table with her pen and paper, looking over them with a pout.

"What would you all like?" She asked through the grit of her teeth. Todoroki had that mischievous smirk that he hid under his hands.

"We'll all just have a latte, does anyone here want muffins or something?" Iida spoke out while looking at everyone.

They all decided to order cinnamon buns, Momo wrote that down on her pad and walked off.

Across their table was a sound coming through the door, two people had walked into it.

Bakugou came in, his scarf wrapped around randomly and nearly falling off of him. His eyes instantly pierced into Izuku's, but shortly ended with him walking up faster to the counter.

There was an odd feeling in his chest when he laid his eyes on Izuku. It was as if there wasn't much anger in his heart, he then thought to himself that it might be because of that day with the earphones.

Izuku gulped, avoiding Kirishima and Bakugou's presence. It was a weird and awkward moment that made the others at the table silent.

Todoroki leaned in, "Well this is weird now, I guess we keep quiet on the matter."

Izuku sighed to himself and put himself in thought. That then was interrupted by Kirishima, he crossed his arms and snapped his fingers to Izuku.

"Heyyya Izuku, my buddy wants to speak to you real quick," Kirishima smiled over at him and sat down in Izuku's place.

He stood up and made his way over to the blonde. Katsuki's mouth was fully covered by his scarf but his expression was readable.

"I'm sorry Kacchan, I really don't want any issues with you or anything." Izuku began but was greeted with an eye roll.

"Forget what happened yesterday, it was nothing," Katsuki uttered, not fully knowing why he wanted him to forget that.

"Uh- okay but I'm not sure if that's really an issue anymore. Unless you were going to kill me or something," he replied.

"No!" Katsuki facepalmed. "Whatever you dumbass," Katsuki left off.

He took another look at his enemy, he couldn't get the image of him being all alone in a room with just him.

It made his brain shake, not knowing whether it was out of anger, sexual tension or a mix of both he was feeling.