12. Still Thinking Of You

He stayed seated in what I call a sigh fest, Bakugou being hot and bothered in a classroom. A sight many might like to see.

Kirashima happened to sit behind him, kicking his chair to make the other jolt.

"Oi, what the fuck?!" he yelled out, turning towards him with a vein in his head.

It was noticeably loud though, "Katsuki Bakugou!" Aizawa spoke out in a warning tone. Everyone's eyes settled onto the fiery figure.

Bakugou gritted his teeth, stopping himself from yelling across the classroom. Bringing back his attention to Kirashima who flinched the second he faced him.

"The fuck you want?!" Bakugou whispered in an aggressive tone. The other nearly fell from his chair as he swung it back.

Leaning closer in, Kirashima's face turned to a smirking pose. Leaving the other to roll his eyes in frustration once again.

"Is it me or does it seem you're in love?" Kirashima teased, poking his mate several times.

Bakugou didn't even react, just sucked his teeth and turned his back on Kirashima.

This left the other in disbelief, forcing him to frown and leave the conversation as it was.

———

Izuku was silent as his friends, Iida and Ururaka talking on and on about random topics that came to mind.

Suddenly a ruckus in the halls came through in which was Denki sliding through the halls, he stopped by once he saw Izuku's crew.

"Yo! D'you hear that Bakugou is in love yo? Been going around the whole school right now!" Denki spoiled.

Izuku's heart skipped a beat at the comment, acknowledging that it may be him. He was nervous, to say the least.

It then occurred to him, did he tell people about what they've done together? Or is it just a spreading rumour?

But no. Izuku had just said it's done and over so why should he be still thinking about it so intently?

He shook his head, snapping himself out of his lustful and worrying thoughts.

On the other hand, Ururaka was pleasantly surprised by the look on her face as she saw it as unbelievable for Bakugou of all people to care for another person.

Iida though had a thoughtful look upon his face, probably thinking that it's all just rumoured and he doesn't have a special love for someone.

"Huh?! That's just so cute! I wonder who it could be, maybe a girl from another class?" Ururaka said delightfully.

"Hah... maybe people are just saying that to get back at him?" Izuku said nervously.

"Hm... yeah but also I see how it can be believable." Ururaka comments.

Denki butts in, "Well... I heard from Kirashima that he's been acting weird aaaaand when he got asked if he was in loooove." he explained

Izuku slowly nodded to that, taking it all in.

"Hey, why are you telling us this?" Izuku spoke out still quite nervously.

Denki tilted his head dramatically, "Are you DUMB?! It's Katsuki Bakugou, it's crazy to hear he's crushing on someone."

Izuku nodded in agreement.

"Let's all find out who it is and maybe even tease him a little, now's your chance to get back at him," Ururaka nudged Izuku with her elbow.

Izuku frowned to himself.

There was now a sudden change in sound through the hallways, everyone talking progressively as the spotlight followed Bakugou.

He was quite confused until he listened to the voices talking about him.

Deku noticed him, his eyes leaping towards him which got caught in the other's gaze too. He disconnected their eye contact and kept on walking.

Izuku looked back at his friends and said, "Guys, I got to go now. I'll chat with you both later if that's alright?"

They both looked at one another and back at Izuku. "Where you off to though?" Iida asks.

"I'll tell you guys some other time, not right now," he sneaked away from them.

He ran quite fast to catch up and not lose the figure he's seeking after. As he turned the corner, he knew it was fine to go there as there were no people around.

Finally catching up to the other, Izuku grabbed a hold of Katsuki's shirt at the back. "Hey, what's going on around the school?" Izuku musters up.

"Ah, just-" he lost his words, unable to look Izuku straight in the eyes.

"I still think about you okay?!" he finally bursts out. He stayed silent, waiting for Izuku's response.

"Do you... love... me?" Izuku asked. Looking at the aggressive one with a calm thought in mind.

"I don't know... I think so? I really want you." He said, still unsurely.

Izuku sighed, "This can't be happening, me and you? Not in a million years would it even make sense!" He gulped.

Bakugou slowly made his way towards the confused boy, planting a hand on his neck which he moved onto his cheek and cupped it.

Although Izuku called it off, he couldn't help but melt into his touch like butter. He felt as if he was safe and that he wouldn't be violated this time.

Bakugou proceeded to lean in for a peck, the moment was perfect and he felt the other's consent.

A sound of footsteps crossing around the corner filled the room, it seemed they've been caught.

Both glanced over to the person that has walked in on them unexpectedly. Both boy's hearts have dropped, only wondering about one another's reputation at that moment.

"Um...." they said awkwardly.