12

NSFW

Having a baby together was perhaps one of the best things ever, but sometimes the mommies needed a break. Their feisty one year old would wake them up early in the morning, screaming for Mommy(Y,n) and Mama(Ellie) to open their closed door just to give them baby eyes and say 'hi' before returning to his bedroom.

But today was their day off. Tommy came by to pick the little hellraiser meaning they had the whole day for themselves, no toddler wobbling around the house messing yelling nonsense, no toys left out in the middle room, and most importantly no one to interrupt the adults quiet time.

(Y,n) sat in bed, leaning against the headboard with pillows behind her back as she read one of the many books from her collection. She's been meaning to finish the book but barely picked it back up with how busy it's been around the house,

"What are you making for dinner?" Ellie walked through the bedroom door and immediately started to shed her pants from her body.

"Is that your way of asking me to cook tonight?" (Y,n) flipped the page, glancing at her wife strip her shirts off leaving her in a pair of boy shorts and a bra. There was something about the light brown freckles littering the sides of her thighs that got (Y,n)'s racing and a certain heartbeat in her nether regions.

"Was that not obvious? Arms up, baby." The woman on the bed raised her arms and allowed Ellie to sit between her legs with her arms settling around Ellie with the book still in her hands,

"Ask me nicely and I'll think about making some bomb ass deer stew," (Y,n) leaned her head on her wife's shoulder, finding the sentence where she left off.

"Can mommy please make her bomb ass deer stew tonight? Her baby will fucking love it if she'd say yes," The two chuckled at her words, (Y,n) was already planning on making the stew for their special day so she couldn't say no. Ellie grabbed the book from her hands and began reading out loud, she started from the beginning of the chapter but her patient wife didn't seem to mind.

"'Jackie parked his bike in front of his house, there was no way he could go inside. Not after...' Your hands are getting pretty low there, baby." Ellie stopped reading the book as her wife's fingertips slowly trailed down her sides before resting on the top of her thighs, her thumbs softly rubbing patterns into her smooth skin.

"Are you asking me to stop?" Why would Ellie ever tell her to stop? Her hands were so close to the one place that craved her attention, it's been a month since they've actually been able to intimate with each other besides the occasional make outs and groping. She was usually the one taking control of the situation but this was just too exciting to stop.

Ellie continued reading. Taking that as a 'no' (Y,n) rested her right hand on Ellie's abdomen while her other lightly gliding her nimble fingers over the mound, down, and back up. It didn't take long for her actions to take hold as Ellie thrusted her hips up to get more friction.

Her breathing became slightly elevated as her right hand reached down to grab ahold of (Y,n)'s.

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked, her thumb pressing on the clothed sensitive nub. "I can stop if you want." Usually, Ellie would be the one doing this. She loved taking control, watching (Y,n) face contort in pleasure all because of her but today was different. Ellie felt excited, her too-shy-to-take-control-in-bed wife was actually trying to dom her for the moment. 

"Don't you fucking dare," she puffed out while letting go of her hand. (Y,n) quickly pushed down her shorts with the help of Ellie who kicked them off, her soft hands spread apart the freckled woman's legs who had no hesitation to obey. (Y,n) swiped her middle finger up her slit, gathering the wetness that was already starting to form before circling her clit a few times. 

With just a few touches, Ellie already felt light-headed. Her sexual frustration was beginning to wash away along with the stress of the pasts days as her wife lifted her sports bra and tweaked her nipple, a smirk playing on her lips as it pebbled due to her actions. "Please... Just go a little fas- fuck!" (Y,n) dipped her fingers into her cunt, thrusting them in and out quickly while continuing to pinch her pink nipples. 

Her legs shook once a certain spot was rubbed causing her to lift her hips with a gasp of pleasure. (Y,n) removed her hand from her breast and reached down to her clit with fast movement. Ellie turned her head to the head giving the woman underneath her space to plant wet kisses on her neck, 

"God El, you're squeezing kind of tight around my fingers," she groaned onto her skin humping upwards against Ellie. "Let go for me baby, I wanna feel you cum around my fingers." Ellie threw her back and let out a sharp moan as she came, grabbing (Y,n)'s wrist to her from moving. Her eyes shut for a few seconds before she sat up and turned around to look at her wife who had a wide smile plastered on her lips. 

"I guess I still got it, huh?" She chuckled, lifting her hand up to her mouth and sticking her tongue out to lick her fingers with a sweet hum. 

"You're really in for it now, mommy" Ellie purred, immediately reaching for the waistband of (Y,n)'s sweats, pulling them down her pants along with her panties. There was no hesitation once she saw the slick smearing of her lover's thighs, she leaned down and attacked her throbbing clit. She massaged her thighs as (Y,n) gripped her shoulder hair length hair, Ellie wasn't sure if she was pushing her away or yanking her in more but either way, she was going to make the mother of their child feel amazing. 

(Y,n) sucked in a lewd moan, euphoria washing over the woman as Ellie sucked on her clit harshly as if it would be her last meal. She had just gone down her and the poor woman already felt like cumming.

"You look so fucking cute like this, basically drooling for me.  Hump my tongue, baby girl." Ellie stuck her tongue out and spread her pussy lips apart for easy access. (Y,n) did as she was told, moving her hips up and down against her wife's wet muscle, the vibrations of Ellie's moans made a shiver run down her spine. Ellie followed her head the opposite way of her thrust, grinning as (Y,n) leaned her head back with a slight poke of her tongue sticking out. 

"Ohh fuck, El. I'm close-"

"Then cum. Let me taste it, baby girl, let me taste you." As if on command, her hips bucked and spasmed while letting out a strangled cry of pure ecstasy. Ellie made loud slurping noises, cleaning up the mess she helped create, feeling just as satisfied with her work as (Y,n) was with her orgasm. 

"You still with me?" She asked, sitting on her knees but not taking her hands off the breathless woman's body. 

"I think JJ should stay with Tommy more often," Ellie laughed, grabbing the discarded book from the other side of the bed and laid next to her with a content sigh. She knew how long (Y,n) has been waiting to read this so why not read it to her while bathing in their orgasmic afterglow.